Disney Card

Disneydays

Earning My Ears
Used to be the MKC card....
Can anyone give me the link for ordering the card online...AND..do I need ONLY for myself or for ALL members in my party???
Thanks in advance!!

I just got a postcard about renewing my membership. Here are the #s to renew; I'm assuming you can call to enroll also...
1-888-347-6394 or 1-913-752-1080 HTH :)

Hi! The Disney Club website is www.disneyclub.com

I signed up online - they emailed me my club number immediately and I received my kit in the mail a week later.

~Cyn

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/cynjendrejcak/index.html

castle.gif

September 2001 - Doubletree Suites Maingate
March 1989 - Caribbean Beach Resort

Hi *TI*doublegrrrrrr!! I just wanted to say:<font color="green"><font size="8"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">WELCOME TO THE DIS!!</marquee></font></font></font>

gangballoons.gif

1982 Offsite
1992 Offsite
1995 Offsite
1997 Offsite
July, 2000 ASMo
January, 2001 ASMo
May, 2001-WDW Swan
<font size="6"><font color="#FFOO66"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee>31 days until WDW and the Swan!</marquee></font></font></font>

Thanks so much for the assistance...U guys are the greatest....'cept for Mickey that is!!!!

If you have a large household it will pay for itself VERY quickly. Especially if you remember to buy your souvineers at Downtown Disney :)

Thanks for noticin me.

katherine
http://www.winniethepoohbear.net/albumeeyore/images/tussidisney6_gif.gif [IMG]
98-Off Property
6/00-SOG
12/00-PO
1/01-First Trip to Disneyland!!!

What kinds of discounts have you found that seem pretty good? Originally, I bought the card last winter thinking I would get hotel discounts -- ended up with huge discounts with an Annual Pass, and the local AAA office has better pricing on 5 Day Hopper than I could get with the Disney Card.

I understand that the Disney retail store will discount - what, about 10%? So where else have you saved money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter