Disney Bride and Groom MagicBands!

Do we think that these are magicbands that i could request for my stay at Old Key West or am i just going to have to buy them. My Fiance' has seen them and really wants one now

I believe they are only available as a 'gift' from Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. Some people have said that you could go to a 'MagicBand On Demand' kiosk and create a similar custom band but they would not be the same as the ones DFTW are gifting to couples.
I'm interested to see if Escape couples are receiving them.

We may do the groom and bride magic bands next time we are in Disney. :) Over 2 years after our wedding there.

We wouldn't mind the free desserts too. :p

Have any Escape couples received these MagicBands? We are getting married next week and would love to get them!!

I just spoke with my Disney wedding planner. She said only Wishes weddings will be receiving these MagicBands. Escape and Memories weddings do not receive them.

I think they should at least give the Escape and Memories couples the option to buy them if they want. I'm upset that I won't be getting one.

Wow. That's lame! Supposedly it only costs Disney $5 to produce a MagicBand. Even if the company charged DFTW twice as much for each band, it would be a far cry from what they must've paid for those annual passes.

@courteneybeth I know it's not the same, but there are numerous vendors online who make customized bride and groom MagicBands, most of which are a lot better looking than the ones DFTW gives out.

Last edited:
We've recently got back from our Escape wedding and can confirm that we did not get the MagicBands :(

We've recently got back from our Escape wedding and can confirm that we did not get the MagicBands :(

I'm disappointed by that! We are having an Escape wedding in November. Did they give you anything special that wasn't in your purchased package?

I'm Escape this October and I just got a small package with a Cinderella shoe bag and Prince Charming/Happily Ever After charm. No Magic Bands sadly :(

Does anyone know if the On-Demand bride/groom magicbands are available at the Tomorrowland D-Tech station? Every article I come across is worded ambiguously where it sounds like it's only available at the Disney Springs one. We're Disneymooning in 3 weeks so I'm hoping we can find these on our first day. Thanks for any help you can give me! :-)

Does anyone know if the On-Demand bride/groom magicbands are available at the Tomorrowland D-Tech station? Every article I come across is worded ambiguously where it sounds like it's only available at the Disney Springs one. We're Disneymooning in 3 weeks so I'm hoping we can find these on our first day. Thanks for any help you can give me! :-)

We were making a different custom magicband for a friend in Tomorrowland last week, and I definitely saw the Bride/Groom ones you can have made as an option on there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter