Disney At Christmas

LTFC

Earning My Ears
Hi I am a newie to these boards having read them for years but not made any posts.

Anyway I have never been to disney at chrstmas before and thought i would ask for some help from all the experts on this board

I hope someone can help me

Whats the weather like?

Do we need special tickets to go to the parks on Dec 25th?

Is it worth trying to go to the parks on Dec 25th?

Anything else I need to know.

I hope someone will be able to help me with these questions

We are out from Dec 15th to Dec 31st

No you don't need a special ticket for Xmas day - you ordinary park ticket is fine. You will find the parks busy though - all Xmas week but particularly on Xmas Day. We went to AK on Xmas Day - it was quiet early morning and got quite busy by lunchtime - Magic Kingdom we were told was VERY VERY busy - the car park was closed early morning. But we went boxing day to MK and it was fine.
The weather is very hard to predict. Can be quite cool especially in the evenings. We got rained on a couple of days (including Xmas Day when it drizzled all day - this was 2001) but we also had some lovely hot sunny days too. We went to the water parks most days around lunchtime and it was fine.
Xmas at Disney is busy but that is more than made up for by the pure magic of the place. Epcot is amazing at Xmas - all the trees, lights etc. We went to the Candlelight processional on Xmas Eve and it is truly magical.
We go at Xmas and Easter - both busy times. Expect crowds and plan round them - fastpass, get there early etc and you'll have a great time. Even at the busiest times of year you get an hour or so in the morning when it is quiet enough to get things done then you can spend the busier times just looking at things and soaking up the atmosphere.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter