• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney all star music resort owl in the tree

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
Opposite the restaurant at Disney's all star music resort outside there was an owl in trees just outside the calypso rooms. There's also rabbits and squirrels too and I also seen 1 lizard.

There are lots of wildlife all around Disney property. We love seeing deer grazing on the side of the road as it gets to be dusk.

Both PO resorts have a lot of wildlife there too. Especially very early in the morning, we have seen ducks, rabbits, hawks, snakes, cranes etc. and an occasional gator. Lizards are VERY common here in Florida.

Opposite the restaurant at Disney's all star music resort outside there was an owl in trees just outside the calypso rooms. There's also rabbits and squirrels too and I also seen 1 lizard.
Add this little guy to animals Guests can sometimes see at Music.

My favorite one I have seen at WDW so far was a Bobcat strolling through the Courtyard in the Dalmatians section of All-Star Movies.

I did a couple of double-takes on that one.lol

1713711164262.png

That's interesting! I'm a bird watcher and always take my binoculars to WDW with me. Got my first Pileated woodpecker ever at Fort Wilderness. I'll have to look for that owl over at All Star Music sometime and see if I can tell what kind of owl it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter