Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

those new ones look wonderful too
I was glad to see both of the challenges that have been posted
I think both of yours are better than mine ;)

Thanks for the scrap love ladies :love:

OK, I think something is wrong with me! I may need therapy! My album is over 100 pages already. I haven't even done our full MK day, HS day, or AK day?? I also have TL and Universal Studios day! :scared1:

OK, I think something is wrong with me! I may need therapy! My album is over 100 pages already. I haven't even done our full MK day, HS day, or AK day?? I also have TL and Universal Studios day! :scared1:

:worship: I can't comment on that since our big trip last spring has 4 albums that are 3" 3 ring binders.
just think of it this way, more memories to look back on, which are priceless!

disney-akj said:

I have just started with the re-do of our trips when the kids were young in the early 90s. It looks like I will have at least 50 pages from our first 5 day trip - which is a LOT because I bought 800 speed film for my 35mm camera and was careful with my pictures because of the cost of the film and developing in those days. And that doesn't include the pictures I am not scrapping, just putting in WRMK divided pages.

I am soooo much happier with digital- none of those old time worries about how much film costs or taking one picture and hoping it turns out.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Is anyone bored??? :lmao: I started this thread to keep me motivated and it has worked some?? Added a few more to the end.

more great LO's Michelle! keep cranking them out, you'll be done in no time :thumbsup2

WOw. Those are FABULOUS. (I look at your pages and wonder how I have the nerve to try and scrapbook. Thank goodness nobody sees my pages)

Michelle - just checked these out! You are doing awesome! Keep posting! Great inspiration! Off the top of my head...Prince Charming title I think is mine and Tomorrowland planet and mats are not mine. Can't wait for more!

more great LO's Michelle! keep cranking them out, you'll be done in no time :thumbsup2

Thank you!

WOw. Those are FABULOUS. (I look at your pages and wonder how I have the nerve to try and scrapbook. Thank goodness nobody sees my pages)

Comments like that Linda are going to get you on the naughty mat. I am sure your pages are FABULOUS too! With the swaps, it makes things go a little easier too sometimes.

Michelle - just checked these out! You are doing awesome! Keep posting! Great inspiration! Off the top of my head...Prince Charming title I think is mine and Tomorrowland planet and mats are not mine. Can't wait for more!

Changed it. I meant Lisa for the Tomorrowland stuff??

Thank you!

Comments like that Linda are going to get you on the naughty mat. I am sure your pages are FABULOUS too! With the swaps, it makes things go a little easier too sometimes.

Changed it. I meant Lisa for the Tomorrowland stuff??

I had to go back and look at that, I guess I did make those, remember doing the frame piece but not the planet :confused3:lmao:

I LOVE all your layouts! You are so creative and have such a neat style. I'm definately scraplifting a bunch of these if you don't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter