Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

I love your Album! You did such an awesome job - thank you for sharing and inspiring me!

Becky

FABULOUS! I'm always amazed at the creativity of all you gals - no way could I ever join a swap - my stuff's just not that good.

Michelle....I didn't make the Bruce piece...it was done by partyof3....sorry for taking credit for it...had done one at one point so thought it was mine

Michelle....I didn't make the Bruce piece...it was done by partyof3....sorry for taking credit for it...had done one at one point so thought it was mine

No big deal!! I feel bad that I can't remember who made what- I was just working with way too many swap pieces :rotfl:

FABULOUS! I'm always amazed at the creativity of all you gals - no way could I ever join a swap - my stuff's just not that good.

You are not giving yourself enough credit! I bet you would do fine in a swap. Most swaps you put all your creativity into single items rather than full layouts, so it makes it easier. If you choose to do the full page swaps, you follow a sketch typically which makes it easier. If you want to try sometime, we would love to have you ;)

No big deal!! I feel bad that I can't remember who made what- I was just working with way too many swap pieces :rotfl:

no worries...knew I had made one too, I do the same thing, forget when I take things out of the baggies

Thanks for all the scrap love everyone! I hope to have some time this week to scrap some more to post??

So many favorites! I will definately be lifting some of these for our trip photos. Amazing pages!

More cute stuff :)

The Tink pieces we all made by MusicalDisneyDreams and the Green Army Men title was made by me.

OOhh... thanks for adding more! I've been checking back DAILY waiting to see more!...................P

more great pages Michelle! you are cruising through quick! thanks for using my safari title :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter