Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

MK: Splash Mountain! Love the music, the details (don't forget to look up, Disney forgets nothing!)

DHS: Tower of Terror, my #1 ride in WDW :love: Last trip, we rode it six times in a row at the beginning of the day and two at the end. Other people may say that DHS is a half day park, but not for me - I'll be there from rope drop to the very last elevator car!

Epcot: This one is hard, there are lots of great ones but none that I love as much as SM and ToT. Soarin' is probably my "favorite" there.

AK: I haven't been there since before EE and wasn't really impressed with any other rides. This time, I'm sure EE will be a new favorite!

Splash Mountain and RnR. One year while the rest of my family was watching Spectro for the second time, me and my brother rode Splash 6 times in a row just walking on each time, needless to say I know the song by heart:)

Haunted mansion,rock and rollercoaster,soarin,everest.My pick for each park!

For me it's HM, RnRc, EE, ToT, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain.

I can't wait, tomorrow we begin the single digit countdown to WDW. :cool1:

Spaceship Earth, HM, POTC, TTA

I can't get enough of them!

I have so many favorites it's hard to choose! So to narrow it down a bit I thought about how upset I'd be if each one were closed during my trip.

PoC
RRC
EE
HM
TSM
ToT
PP

At Disneyland/CAP
PoC
HM
TSM
ToT
CA Screamin'

My husband's favorite is DEFINITELY Toy Story Mania. Mine is Expedition Everest or ToT.

Though, I have MANY favorites.... :)

Epcot - Mexico - Gran Fiesta,:woohoo: only thing that would make it better is if they would let me take my Margarita on the ride. Darn those CM's and their rules!!

Kali River Rapids - on our first trip there were no crowds and we went on it over and over and over.

Peter Pan's Flight

Soarin'

Pirates

Pirates, Big Thunder Mountain and PhilharMagic. I can do those over and over again.

Honorable Mention to Peter Pan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!