Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!!!!

Yes Danica we do need to fix that!

Can i change u to under the sea? They could put living see pics or Ariel pics o. Those pages?
And Ann if you don't mind can I switch my v for your b so my pages are not back to back? If not that's ok too.

Can i change u to under the sea? They could put living see pics or Ariel pics o. Those pages?
And Ann if you don't mind can I switch my v for your b so my pages are not back to back? If not that's ok too.

Absolutely. I will note it in the OP. There are some awesome letter topics and that is because so many have come up with their own. I will keep an eye out for Anns response to update op.

:rotfl:. Bad thing is I did not even notice.

We are now closed. I will send out pm's tomorrow(to tired tonight) with my info. When you guys get a chance send me your info as well.

I'm glad we could help!!

Hey who has "W"? Is anyone doing Wishes do come true?

I was planning on doing Wild Bunch for the W. I have not ordered anything or gone to the store yet. All I did so far was sketch out my idea. If you want to do Wishes Do Come True, I could switch with you or try to come up with something else for it. Otherwise, if everyone is ok with what I've started on, I will continue. Just let me know...I'm flexible!

I was planning on doing Wild Bunch for the W. I have not ordered anything or gone to the store yet. All I did so far was sketch out my idea. If you want to do Wishes Do Come True, I could switch with you or try to come up with something else for it. Otherwise, if everyone is ok with what I've started on, I will continue. Just let me know...I'm flexible!

nope, go with what you've got. I was just thinking out loud.

nope, go with what you've got. I was just thinking out loud.

OK...I think I am heading to the scrapbook store on Tuesday!! :thumbsup2 I don't know if I want to get everything for this swap at once or in sections...I have my shopping list ready according to my sketches. So, now it is a matter of buying the supplies for 15 pages at once or 30 or 45 or 60??? I'm thinking 15 or 30 will be a lot easier to handle!! LOL But the store is so far away that it isn't so convenient??!! Hmmmmmmmmm.......

OK...I think I am heading to the scrapbook store on Tuesday!! :thumbsup2 I don't know if I want to get everything for this swap at once or in sections...I have my shopping list ready according to my sketches. So, now it is a matter of buying the supplies for 15 pages at once or 30 or 45 or 60??? I'm thinking 15 or 30 will be a lot easier to handle!! LOL But the store is so far away that it isn't so convenient??!! Hmmmmmmmmm.......

I have a general idea of some things so I have bought a little tonight, but I do not think I want to buy for all 60 pages at once, because I may get to much or not able to use it. I got some pp for 3 of the letters, but have not bought everything for just one letter. Its been a little bit for this letter and little for that letter. That is way I need to watch out and need to start laying it out more than in my head. Oh I just found the perfect ribbon for my B-disney Balloons, but I am going to wait. I got some paper for mats for this one. I need to look at the sketch I am going to use with it and see if it all will fit along with the pp I am going to make.

do a dry run with junkie paper or scraps. That way you can see what you really need (I tend to over buy).
I would not buy all at once unless there was a hugely great deal on paper.

:banana: Holly!!!!!:banana: I'm so happy you joined in!!!!!

Okay, I've narrowed my choice for R down to two themes. Which do you like better: Rest Stop or Rollercoaster

I've got jury duty today so I'll be back later to see what you think!

And, I'm doing like BAMB suggested and designing my pages with stuff I have here and then making a shopping list of what I'll actually use. Usually I buy way more than I'll ever need for a swap and this one isn't the one to do that with!:goodvibes

Yes. I am good with exchange the B for the V. I will have to get to back to you on what I will now do with the V. :)

I'm going to go super simple with the V.

Very happy

with a general disney feel.

Yippee! Our little Group 2 family is complete!!!!

Holly, you are terrific - welcome aboard! Love your "Under the Sea" idea - I already know what photos will go there (our Aqua Seas tour!).

We have such great topics! Thanks everyone for joining and to our hostess for organizing this.

I hope to start sketching out my plans and checking out my supplies today:goodvibes

do a dry run with junkie paper or scraps. That way you can see what you really need (I tend to over buy).
I would not buy all at once unless there was a hugely great deal on paper.

Yeah...that's a good idea! I ALWAYS overbuy!!! I have so much stuff that I don't know what I have and could really open my own store!! :lmao: Sometimes I honestly think I have a problem! The first step is admitting it, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter