Disney’s inglorious 50th.......

Blueslegend

Earning My Ears
Forget Covid (yawn) I guess our primary concern is whether we can all travel.

I was lucky enough to be in WDW and Universal (who have stepped up by the way) in early 2020, just before the virus kicked off. Obviously I have not been back since.

What has happened to Disney in my absence? The ‘magic’ has turned into parlour tricks. The ‘pixie dust’ has turned, well actually into dust. The rides seem to breakdown every day. The Skyliner crashes each month. The Halloween party turns into a cheap imitation for more money (Boo !). And have you noticed that all restaurants seem to sell the same food with a minor variation, the price. To add to our woes the Fastpass system was ditched ‘faster’ than magic hours and Park Hopping.

Meanwhile HHN and Express Pass at Universal expand and for the first time ever, Seaworld announce their own Halloween event.

Wasn’t this Disney’s glorious 50th? It’s very very sad.........

Disney have gone far and beyond what you would expect them to do to look after foreign guests not able to travel. As a DVC member I am very grateful in how they have extended the life of points that should have expired. I owe them and won’t forget how well they have treated our family. Time to cut them some slack. They will come back strong once everything is back to normal.

Cant take seriously second hand negative comments. Moaning about something you haven’t experienced…now that’s what I call sad.

Disney have gone far and beyond what you would expect them to do to look after foreign guests not able to travel. As a DVC member I am very grateful in how they have extended the life of points that should have expired. I owe them and won’t forget how well they have treated our family. Time to cut them some slack. They will come back strong once everything is back to normal.

Cant take seriously second hand negative comments. Moaning about something you haven’t experienced…now that’s what I call sad.

I am also a DVC Member and have been for many many years. As such you will appreciate this is not about DVC. This is about Disney. The Disney I knew is a pale comparison to what it has now become. My comment was a general observation. Not entirely sure why you have to take it personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter