Disney’s cancellation policy

garrity2001

Earning My Ears
Now that I’ve booked (and already completely paid for) our upcoming WDW vacation in June, I am curious what Disney’s refund policies are. I’m reading conflicting things. No, I didn’t purchase travel insurance (maybe I should’ve considering an uprise in COVID cases), but I’m just concerned we will be out the $$$$ money if we need to cancel/reschedule. Can anyone tell me what their experiences have been with getting a refund, if any, and/or the rebooking process? Was it easy or difficult to navigate? Thanks!

Package reservations have final payment due 30 days prior to arrival. Fully-refundable to that point. Within 30 days of arrival, cancellation results in loss of the $200 deposit; BUT you can change the date with only a $50 change fee (which is usually waived if the new trip is same or more than the original).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter