DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all, based on the feedback, looks like week of November 4, 2024, was one of the favorites and the weather would likely be decent. Additionally, that next weekend is usually when they film the Christmas special at the parks so that could be exciting.

If you're 100% in for that week, please give me a "like" on this post and a reply so I can get an idea of how many campsites we need. I don't remember what the minimum # of sites we need for a group, but we'll need quite a few to get a loop reserved. If we don't have enough for a massive meet, we can always book individually and do "travel together" reservations.

Hoping to have Evangeline up and running by summer. Getting plans and then a civil engineer to stamp the plans has been a challenge. Maybe by 2024 we would be able to cut through all the red tape to run track from here to Fort Wilderness😆

Anyone have a countdown ticker to when we can book? I know the 499 is gone, but some of the Fort archivists can probably come up with a good guestimate on when the window opens.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter