DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I played the song for Kris and he started dancing around. He plays the Jordan thing up way too much now. The other day, he didn't know I was there and I overheard him singing Summertime in the shower. :lmao:

Just had to stop by this thread...im so upset...somehow, my nkotb news radar was broken, and i didnt hear ANYTHING about joe and eman being in vegas...until last night....THE LAST NIGHT!! arrghhh the humanity...at least i have stayed up all night watching it on youtube! :)

Overall I like the song, but wish they would cut back on the autotune!

My sentiments exactly! I bet $100 this is the song that closes the new tour given that it's the only single they all sing together (other than the uber cheesy "All you people can't you see, can't you see, N-K-O-T-B-S-B, lol.)

Hope all you lovely ladies are well! 25 days until my next vacation! I feel kind of weird being excited about it, though. We got some really awful news about a close family friend. She went into the hospital because she wasn't feeling so great, and they told her she had stage IV colon cancer. :sad2:

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Today's my Friday...work-wise anyway. I took tomorrow off for a dr appt. and to lock myself in the library to grind out more grad school work. Then class for 4 hours Saturday morning. Fun fun.

So I finally got to hear the song. Can't say I dig it. It sounds fake or something. I can't tell who is who, they all sound the same. Like Heather said, too much autotune I guess. :confused3

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Ladies!

I won tickets to see the show in Baltimore! :banana: A local radio station was giving them away this weekend online.

For those that have been to First Mariner Arena what is it like? I need to look at transpo options along with hotel. I also need to tell the boss that I can't work on May 30th.

:woohoo:

Sorry.. I'm new and have been a BSB super fan since the beginning! Love NKOTB as well!

Just wanted to know if anyone here is going to the Cleveland, OH show??

I played the song for Kris and he started dancing around. He plays the Jordan thing up way too much now. The other day, he didn't know I was there and I overheard him singing Summertime in the shower. :lmao:

Now that is fantastic! I haven't heard Jordan's new song....I need to find it.

And thanks to Melody and Karen on facebook I pre-ordered the NKOTBSB cd/dvd. I told DH about it and asked him what would be a reasonable price, in his opinion, that wouldn't make his stomach turn if I bought it. He said $35 so when I told him it was 10.88 he thought I was getting a bargain! :lmao:

I'm only two and a half weeks from my due date....and still a bit bitter about having to cancel the cruise. Thankfully soon I will have something to take my mind off it.

How is everyone else? This thread has been DEAD lately! What shows are people going to?

Now that is fantastic! I haven't heard Jordan's new song....I need to find it.

And thanks to Melody and Karen on facebook I pre-ordered the NKOTBSB cd/dvd. I told DH about it and asked him what would be a reasonable price, in his opinion, that wouldn't make his stomach turn if I bought it. He said $35 so when I told him it was 10.88 he thought I was getting a bargain! :lmao:

I'm only two and a half weeks from my due date....and still a bit bitter about having to cancel the cruise. Thankfully soon I will have something to take my mind off it.

How is everyone else? This thread has been DEAD lately! What shows are people going to?

I caved and pre-ordered it too!!!

I can't believe you are only 2 1/2 weeks away from seeing your baby!!! How exciting. That is such a great reason to cancel the cruise!!! I'm feeling a bit bummed that I am not on the boat this year too though! Next year is a must (hoping they will do another next year). I've already told my BFF, there will be no new babies, and no reasons to have to stay home, so we are GOING.

I am going to 2 shows this summer. The first at the Garden and the second at FENWAY!!!! So excited for that show.

The weekend after Fenway I am going to Disney for 2 whole weeks. I cannot wait. First time staying at a DVC resort (we rented points at BWV) really excited to stay there. I am going with my, daughter, my mom and one of my friends. The hubs just got a new job and doesn't have vacation for a few more months so he couldn't go.

Hope everyone is doing well. I think spring is finally here in Maine. I have worn flip flops for the last 3 days, so things up looking up.

I'm going to the show in AC. I haven't been posting much on the thread because I haven't really been into it. I'm sure I'll be more excited once the show gets closer but right now I'm just sorta 'meh' about it. :confused3 Anyone else feel that way?

New Kids and Backstreet will be performing on Dancing With the Stars tomorrow night. It is guilty pleasures week! :)

Is it weird that my students came in this morning all excited to tell me NKOTB was going to be on Dancing with the Stars? Am I that obvious? Well the background on my computer might have something to do with it!

Is it weird that my students came in this morning all excited to tell me NKOTB was going to be on Dancing with the Stars? Am I that obvious? Well the background on my computer might have something to do with it!

:rotfl2:

How are you feeling, soon-to-be-mommy???!!!!!!

So are they on tonight (Tues)? I watched last night and all I saw was Hanson. I heard them mention NKOTB, but didn't catch the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter