• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who sang Lady In Red to you? Jon or Joe? WOW! Like it matters which one but I was trying to imagine that happening to me and I need to know which one to picture! :laughing:

Figures about Jordan. Why do I have to be life long Jordan girl? He is kind of odd. :rolleyes1 But then he sings and I forget all the oddities.

Thanks for the input gals! I knew I could count on you for some outside advice. I haven't booked anything yet though.

Joe sang "Lady in Red". God help me...if Jonathan sang it to me, I would not be writing this message to you ladies right now...I would have suffered an immediate heart attack and died on the spot. (I'm a Jonathan girl.) But Joe did turn me to jelly...those baby blues singing only to me. *sigh*

OK Ladies I am sad to say I am home from my girls trip and my NKOTB concert is over.

The concert of course was great. I will give a full update of all the details, but I have to finish a science project that is due tomorrow and get kiddos in bed. WELCOME home. I will try to get back to you ladies with details tonight and get my pictures loaded etc.

If not it will be at lunch time tomorrow. Sorry, REALITY strikes again.

Can't wait to hear all about the concert, Angela!

BTW, just wanted to let you ladies know I have a twitter account. (I don't know if any of you have one.) I really only just follow for the moment, but once I get on the cruise I'll try to send some tweets when I'm not in international waters roaming. Just throwing it out there. My user name is kterwin.

I've been lurking over on the crazy boards a lot this week because those people seem to know LOTS of info~

Anyway, did you guys know that some places give out passes to go in during soundcheck if you are there early??? What the heck? Why do we not know these things?? So, I'm wondering, does the 1st mariner do this??? ACK!

Kimberly, I just got a Twitter account yesterday! I am hmdavid on Twitter, too. So original!!!

I just wanted to throw out there that my dd5 told me that she was going to marry Donnie after she married Grandma. She makes me so proud! :rotfl2:

I've been lurking over on the crazy boards a lot this week because those people seem to know LOTS of info~

Anyway, did you guys know that some places give out passes to go in during soundcheck if you are there early??? What the heck? Why do we not know these things?? So, I'm wondering, does the 1st mariner do this??? ACK!
Some of those girls are in the know! Not totally sure, but in the past I think Robo handed out soundcheck passes sometimes. Maybe another bodyguard does it now since Robo is not with them.

I hope Robo is okay and just taking time off.

Maybe that's why they wanted to line up at noon. Hmmm?????

If you want backstage passes you have to see Zach!

Zach is no longer with them!!! All of my connections are gone. Not sure what Zach is doing now, but I read he he has moved on. Apparently Robo got married and is spending time with his new wife. We are hoping that things are so chaotic without him that he has to come back! He is my one connection to the guys!!!

Zach is no longer with them!!! All of my connections are gone. Not sure what Zach is doing now, but I read he he has moved on. Apparently Robo got married and is spending time with his new wife. We are hoping that things are so chaotic without him that he has to come back! He is my one connection to the guys!!!

No Zach or Robo!?!?! OH NO!!! I loved Robo!!! And why didn't they ask me to fill in for Zach???? I would have jumped at the chance. :)

Kimberly, I just got a Twitter account yesterday! I am hmdavid on Twitter, too. So original!!!

I found you! It was weird, I tried to just search by your user name but it didn't work. I had to actually type in your profile web address. I'm still new to this twitter thing.

Allegedly Robo took time off because he was getting married. Not sure if that's true, but that's what I heard. And Zach is no longer with NKOTB. I believe he is touring with a different band now.

Apparently my computer is EXTREMELY slow.

Ok Ladies. I finally got the some of the pictures on my facebook page - I will go add them to the group page in a bit.

The concert was great, but like I would say it was a bad show. I was really surprised that is was not that big of a venue and there were ALOT of empty seats. After the Jabbawockeez(they were GREAT) were done and the lights came back up I noticed a few "NKOTB Security" people walking throughout the arena, they were moving groups that had shirts decorated to "better" seats to fill up the section that was closest to the stage. Also, My friend had gotten their tickets last week and got floor seats still, and their was no one behind them and they were right next to STAGE B.(So when I get her pictures- I will definetly be posting them- they are GREAT!)

There were quite a few kids at the show, so I not at one point in the show Donnie turned around and said "guys that are out there you might want to turn around" as he was messing with his pants as if he was going to pull them done then he just turn around and showed his belt buckle instead- so I think he looked out and saw all the younger girls their and had a change of heart on "giving us a show" LOL.

Still not sure if I liked at SINGLE was done on Stage B- but that just might be because I could not see very good. Are seats were the second row in the second section back. So I had a good visual of the main stage- But I also had AMAZON women in HIGH HEELS in front of me.

Can I just make one request if you are going to the concert can you PLEASE wear a bra? There were so many woman there with no bras it was driving me crazy and toward the end of the show - Donnie seriously said "Keep your shirt down" - I didnt think he was saying it in joking way either- So someone in the front section must have been trying to give him a peep or something.

I can't wait to go! Mine is a week from tomorrow. I don't know how I feel about Single being done on Stage B. I loved how they opened the show with that. How does it compare now?

Wow ladies, have some self-respect. :sad2:

The begin the concert is really a "blur" in my mind now. I know it was about 3 songs in before they even stopped moving to get a drink or anything- it was crazy. I leaned over to my BFF and said "they have to be thirsty by now" She laughed - since we were screaming and sipping our margaritas.

I cant wait till Summer. Bring it on Boys we are ready.

After reading Donnie's latest blog- I really wish we would have gone to Tulsa instead- since it was the same distance from Dallas.

Can I just make one request if you are going to the concert can you PLEASE wear a bra?

Oh, all right. But only because you asked so nicely. :lmao: Ewwwww! Some women are just gross. That's embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter