Disembarkation time?

aeroc33

Earning My Ears
What time to people typically disembark from the ship? We are trying to figure out what time to book our return flight in april.

You must be off the ship by 9:45 am. Disney suggests Noon,in order to allow for Customs,traffic and any other unforseen issues that can pop up. And I agree.

Typically they start letting people off around 9am. Then you collect your luggage and go through customs. Depending on how long it takes to get your luggage and go through customs will determine what time you leave the port. We have been on 3 Disney cruises and usually we are ready to leave the port and head back to the airport by 10:30 or so. It will take another 50 to 60 minutes to arrive at the airport and then you have to go through all the check in stuff there as well. Disney asked that you don't book any returning flight before 1 pm. I totally agree with there way of thinking.

The people who have Early Dining go to breakfast at 6:45 AM and Late Dining at 8 AM. Guests must vacate staterooms by 8AM.
Typically first guest of by 8:45 AM and last guest off by 9:45 AM.

Not sure where you folks are getting these times. Disembarkation use to start at 7:30, now due to a new system with Customs they are allowing guests to start coming off at 7 to help alleviate(sp?) any crowding at the end of disembarkation. They make last call at 9 and like for everyone to be off by 9:15 so they can be through Customs by 9:30. The longer it takes to get the disembarking guest out, the longer it takes before they can start embarkation. You have to remember the new guests start coming in at 10. There are many things that can delay the disembarkation process so times may vary

Not sure where you folks are getting these times. Disembarkation use to start at 7:30, now due to a new system with Customs they are allowing guests to start coming off at 7 to help alleviate(sp?) any crowding at the end of disembarkation. They make last call at 9 and like for everyone to be off by 9:15 so they can be through Customs by 9:30. The longer it takes to get the disembarking guest out, the longer it takes before they can start embarkation. You have to remember the new guests start coming in at 10. There are many things that can delay the disembarkation process so times may vary

My Passporter.

I just got off the Wonder after a 3-day cruise on Sept 2nd. We had a 6:30am early morning breakfast and was off the shop thru customs at 7:45am. You can easily skip your scheduled breakfast time and go to the Deck 9 buffet early in the morning and then disembark at any time...:cool1:

I just got off the Wonder after a 3-day cruise on Sept 2nd. We had a 6:30am early morning breakfast and was off the shop thru customs at 7:45am. You can easily skip your scheduled breakfast time and go to the Deck 9 buffet early in the morning and then disembark at any time...:cool1:

if your not in a rush to catch a plane can you catch the later breakfast if you are schedualed the early one??? Or do you have to make the early one or else go to the buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!