DisDads go to the movies.

MPW-46322

Nice!

**"Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. "***

6a00d8341c7f0d53ef017743749ed7970d-350wi

**To Have and Have Not**

“How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?”​

Time for google.

North by Northwest.

"A boy's best friend is his mother."

I want to say that is from The Shining.

"I'm only an elected official, I can't make decisions by myself."

Time to fire up the ol' google machine..

The Nightmare Before Christmas. Still haven't seen it but I'm in line for it from the library. I'm about to start overwhelming the kids with Disney movies in preparation for our trip.

" Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"

Time to fire up the ol' goolg machine..

The Nightmare Before Christmas. Still haven't seen it but I'm in line for it from the library. I'm about to start overwhelming the kids with Disney movies in preparation for our trip.

" Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"

BeetleJuice
BeetleJuice
BeetleJuice.

"Now, I owe it to myself to tell you, if you're taking the tribe cross-country, the wagon queen family trickster. . .if you think you hate it now, wait till you drive it"

"Now, I owe it to myself to tell you, if you're taking the tribe cross-country, the wagon queen family trickster. . .if you think you hate it now, wait till you drive it"

“I'm not your average everyday fool…”

**Vacation**

“Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?”​

“Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?”

OK… that was entirely too obscure.

Here, same “actor” different film…

"Can I refill your eggnog for you?
Get you something to eat?
Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"​

OK… that was entirely too obscure.

Here, same “actor” different film…

"Can I refill your eggnog for you?
Get you something to eat?
Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"​

That one is easy... Christmas Vacation

I see Blue. He looks glorious!

That one is easy... Christmas Vacation

I see Blue. He looks glorious!

Old School........That was on cable last week!:rotfl2:

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
And just think, Whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him.

...It takes a big man to play a little guitar.
And a bigger one to listen.

**Journey 2: The Mysterious Island**
(yah… I looked that one up)

I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*.​

I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*.​

Taking it to 11. . .
This is SPINAL TAP

Thanks for getting that Mysterious Island thing. . .What was that all about, nobody saw that movie.

And a Chicago Softball. . .to make up for that (no quoting The Rock outside of Wrestling. . .MAN RULE)

I'll get you my little pretty. . .and your little dog too.

This is Spinal Tap

"But I didn't know until this day that it was... Barzini all along".

** The Wizard of Oz **

"We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here."​

Men in Black

It's times like this, when I'm trapped in an airlock with a man from Betelguese, about to die from asphyxiation in deep space when I wish I had listened to what my mother told me.

Why? What did she tell you?

I don't know, I didn't listen.

Y'all went too fast. Ignore mine- it's easy anyway. I was trying to find a clip on youtube of an old commercial where there's a gorilla in the backseat of a car and his lips are moving. The Barzini quote is dubbed over it. I always thought that was hilarious. Couldn't find the video.

It's times like this, when I'm trapped in an airlock with a man from Betelguese, about to die from asphyxiation in deep space when I wish I had listened to what my mother told me.

Why? What did she tell you?

I don't know, I didn't listen.

Beware, Vogon airlocks…
But then being trapped in one is better than having to endure their poetry.

** The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy **

“Don’t tell me… you’re from outer space.”

“No, I’m from Iowa... I only work in space.”​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter