DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be sorry. It's the way the cookie crumbles. I lost week one and dominated the next 9 weeks and cant buy a win since then. I would rather also to get throttled in a game. Good luck in the next round to all!

Thanks. Good luck on the rest of your leagues as well.

Well Capital Beverly!!! Looks like I'm all but done in the winners bracket...I was hanging on all season anyway, just a matter of time before it caught up with me.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Dave

Well Capital Beverly!!! Looks like I'm all but done in the winners bracket...I was hanging on all season anyway, just a matter of time before it caught up with me.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Dave

Looks like #1...#2...#3...and maybe #4 will lose round 1.

Very Odd.

Next year I think I'm going to make the playoff 1 week longer (Starting wk 12)...give the top 4 a bye...and have a total of 12 teams in the Dole Whip Cup.

Bracket will look something like this.
12_Playoff.jpg

Nate, I did not earn a bye in our league, but did in another. Personally, I would not want a bye and the reason is that I don't have anything to play for, other than having someone on my roster get injured. Also, some of the reason for the seeding may be explained by the inter-division play. You could dominate in one division, but lose in another. Or, in inter-division, you just get a few bad matchup weeks. It is odd, but it is fantasy.

:cool1::woohoo::banana:

Looks like Seattle's D and Brandon Lloyd are doing just enough.

Gotta put on some shades...cause next up...Jasmine's Necklace. :cool2:

Well Round one of our Playoff Series is in the books...

In the Dole Whip Cup Bracket...Seed(s) number 5, 3, 2, and 1 lost their match-ups.

Leaving #8 Seed Wildcard and Defending Dole Whip Cup Champ Jasmine's Necklace to face of with fellow Donald Division rival #4 Duckburg Ducks.

While, in the other half of the DWC Bracket we will have the Highest Scoring team in the league the #6 Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew to faceoff with yet another Donald Division Wild Card the #7 Figment Cowboys.

In the Mainstreet USA Popcorn Bucket the Top 4 seeded teams won their battles and continue on.

First we will have a Nemisisisisis Match-up from the Mickey Division with the Splash Mountaineers facing off with the Mouse of Pain. I fully expect some players to be ejected from the game during this match-up. :lmao:

Then we will have an inter Divisional match between Tusker House Blues facing the Small World Singers...Simon, Paula, and the Rest of the X-Factor Crew will be on hand to call this Musical Battle.

to be continued... :thumbsup2

In the Dole Whip Cup Bracket...Seed(s) number 5, 3, 2, and 1 lost their match-ups.

Leaving #8 Seed Wildcard and Defending Dole Whip Cup Champ Jasmine's Necklace to face of with fellow Donald Division rival #4 Duckburg Ducks.

While, in the other half of the DWC Bracket we will have the Highest Scoring team in the league the #6 Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew to faceoff with yet another Donald Division Wild Card the #7 Figment Cowboys.

In the Mainstreet USA Popcorn Bucket the Top 4 seeded teams won their battles and continue on.

First we will have a Nemisisisisis Match-up from the Mickey Division with the Splash Mountaineers facing off with the Mouse of Pain. I fully expect some players to be ejected from the game during this match-up. :lmao:

Then we will have an inter Divisional match between Tusker House Blues facing the Small World Singers...Simon, Paula, and the Rest of the X-Factor Crew will be on hand to call this Musical Battle.

Don't forget about the exciting tournament for the Beverly Cup!!

It is really funny how this nemesis thing has played out so perfectly the last two years.

Don't forget about the exciting tournament for the Beverly Cup!!

Never fear... :thumbsup2

In the Nescrape Cup The 19th ranked Wrecking Pooh defeated the #22 Old Band-Aid Riders...to face #17 My Goofy Team. Also the #21 Tower of Beverly dropped the #20 Figment Followers to face off in Hollywood Studios match-up against the Motley Muppets.

The Figment Followers and the Old Band-Aid riders will have a week off before they faceoff in week 16.

Lastly we have the Beverly Cup Bracket...
The #23 Simba's Sidwinders made the #30 POTC Buccaneers walke the plank, and will face #27 Taxidermy Tech who defested #26 Beirgarten Bums. Also #24 Maelstrom Kingpins defeated #29 Stitch-n-Roll, and will face #25 Test Track Dummies who defeated #28 Philharmagics.

It will be interesting to see if either #26 Beirgarten Bums or #30 POTC can "roster" up enough to win the game...or if we will have to go to a tie breaker. :rolleyes1

Also 2 teams who drafted Peyton Manning #1 over all in their divisions will faceoff to see who is the best at recovering from a season without Manning...but atleast they have done better than the Colts. :sad2:
Stitch-n-Roll vs Philharmagics.

Week 15
Everyone* has a game so please set your line-ups. *(...except Old Band-Aid Riders and Figment Followers have a BYE week 15.)

NFL has a Saturday game this week so plan accordingly

Thursday - JAC @ ATL
Saturday - DAL @ TBB

Week 16
Everyone has a game so please set your line-ups.

NOTE: Most games will be Played on SATURDAY Christmas Eve day...so plan accordingly

Exceptions...
Thursday - HOU @ IND
Sunday - CHI @ GBP
Monday - ATL @ NOS

Sunday Fantasy Ownage.

Looks like the Cowboys road will end this week. HDDCrew gets Roddy White to go off for 35 while Romo has to spread around his TDs. Stupid Romo. Even in a win, he gets the loss since he wouldn't throw more to Robinson. And, since GB is playing KC, Rodgers may get benched after all 2 GB RBs score 40 in the first quarter.

Congrats Barry on 2 years in a row? Nate, you have enough to beat him?

Sunday Fantasy Ownage.

Looks like the Cowboys road will end this week.

Career days for Brees and Rodgers, albeit high for Brees and low for Rodgers. Hey, there's always a chance McGahee out rushes McCoy and Gates gets 75 points against Baltimore. :laughing: :laughing:

Battle of the Breeses next week for the Dole Whip Cup?

I think trading Fred Jackson for Brees saved my season. Sorry Groovertoo. Good luck next week everyone.

HoopDeeDoo

Looking that way isn't it.

Good luck with the rest of your match-up. :thumbsup2

JDBB said:
I think trading Fred Jackson for Brees saved my season. Sorry Groovertoo.

Made the same trade a few weeks before you did...except Brian made the trade offer to me...so Thanks middlepat! :thumbsup2

I think trading Fred Jackson for Brees saved my season. Sorry Groovertoo. Good luck next week everyone.

HoopDeeDoo

What? You don't Gates will get 40 points? Congrats and good luck next week.

Down goes Nemesis, Down goes Nemesis, Down goes Nemesis!

Congrats! You definitely had the better team.

All year, I just could not overcome drafting Peyton so early and scrambled for QB help at the expense of trading players. There is always next year.

Chris

Well a majority of our games have pretty much been settled regardless of what happens tonight...sooo...

We will have a NEW Dole Whip Cup Champion this year!!!

The Teams making the Dole Whip Cup are:

The #6 Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew...this is the 2nd team from the Mickey Division. The Ball Crew Started the season Drafting from the #9 spot. The Ball Crew was also the Regular Season Points Champ.

The #4 Duckburg Ducks...This is the 2nd team from the Donald Division. The Ducks started the season with the #5 Draft spot.

Playing for 3rd and 4th will be Last years Champ Jasmine's Necklace vs. the Figment Cowboys.

The 5th/6th place game will (probably) be between the Castaway Cay Islanders vs. the LeCellier Dwellers

The 7th/8th place game will be between Enchanted Tiki Romo and the Raiders of the Carabbean.

In the Main Street USA Popcorn Bucket playoffs the Splash Mountaineers will faceoff against the Small World Singers.

In the 11th/12th place game will be between Mouse of Pain and Tuskerhouse Blues.

The 13th/14th place game will be between the Tortuga Cowboys and the Disney Fanatics.

The 15th/16th place game will be between Eeyores Tail and the South Korea Jedi.

The Necafe Coffee Cup matchup will be the Tower of Beverly vs. the Wrecking Pooh.

The 19th/20th place game is between My Goofy Team and the Motley Muppets.

After a Bye week the Figment Followers and the Old Band-Aid Riders will meet in the 21st/2nnd place game.

The teams for Beverly Cup and the 25th/26th place games are too close to call at this time and we will have to see what happens on Monday night.

However the 27th/28th placed game will be between the Beirgarten Bums and the Philharmagics...and the 29th/30th place game will be between hte PotC Buccaneers and Stitch-n-Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter