DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy ownage.

That was a surprise. I was checking my lineup at work and did one of these: :scared1:

Then I shut down my browser.

I think all is well, though. Can I start one of those ladies in place of DeSean Jackson? I think they'd give more effort.

Got the Red Theme up now.

DeSean has been a bit disappointing on many levels this year...especially when he's been DS11 favorite player.

On Mike & Mike ESPN, Jaws said he studied the tape and Jackson gave effort on all his plays.

Fantasy ownage.

On Mike & Mike ESPN, Jaws said he studied the tape and Jackson gave effort on all his plays.

Including the game where Reid benched him for disiplinary measure...and the time he made that awesome 20+ yard catch then had it called back for taunting. Guy is gold. :lmao:

If you want paid...then act like you deserve it. :sad2:

On another note...I was tossing the football around with DS11 the other day...note the age...I hate to admit it...but the kid has a much better arm than I do...and pretty accurate if I could run as fast as his school friends.

Got the next Drew Brees right here in Jonesborough...even though he will be built more like Jared Lorenzen.

Including the game where Reid benched him for disiplinary measure...and the time he made that awesome 20+ yard catch then had it called back for taunting. Guy is gold. :lmao:

If you want paid...then act like you deserve it. :sad2:

On another note...I was tossing the football around with DS11 the other day...note the age...I hate to admit it...but the kid has a much better arm than I do...and pretty accurate if I could run as fast as his school friends.

Got the next Drew Brees right here in Jonesborough...even though he will be built more like Jared Lorenzen.

Just saying what Jaws said. I did not go back and watch tape. As far as the penalty, fighting, stomping, hitting refs are definite fouls and ejections.

As far as taunting or celebrating, they are pros. If they don't want them to celebrate, then stop them. Pros need to pull up their big girl panties and stop crying about it. Even when Primetime was highstepping and dancing against my Cowboys, I thought it was the best celebration. TO's sharpie and signing a ball? Brilliant. The No Fun League needs to lighten up.

As for Lorenzen, I get the reference as he played for UK. He had a great big ......... arm.

Just saying what Jaws said. I did not go back and watch tape. As far as the penalty, fighting, stomping, hitting refs are definite fouls and ejections.

As far as taunting or celebrating, they are pros. If they don't want them to celebrate, then stop them. Pros need to pull up their big girl panties and stop crying about it. Even when Primetime was highstepping and dancing against my Cowboys, I thought it was the best celebration. TO's sharpie and signing a ball? Brilliant. The No Fun League needs to lighten up.

As for Lorenzen, I get the reference as he played for UK. He had a great big ......... arm.

I'm not going back into your quote to remove parts of it since I'm using my phone but I absolutely, completely agree with the second paragraph.

Or just catch the ball like they're paying you. He short-armed a TD pass vs. NE and then dropped another one right in his chest.

I'm not going back into your quote to remove parts of it since I'm using my phone but I absolutely, completely agree with the second paragraph.

I disagree. There's a difference between celebrating and taunting. I have no problem with fun celebrations, especially the creative and funny ones. Ochocinco proposing to the cheerleader cracked me up. But showing up the other team is crossing the line. There should be a place for sportsmanship.

I disagree. There's a difference between celebrating and taunting. I have no problem with fun celebrations, especially the creative and funny ones. Ochocinco proposing to the cheerleader cracked me up. But showing up the other team is crossing the line. There should be a place for sportsmanship.

But, who makes that decision? I think that is where this problem started. If you go to the ground for a break dance, then it is celebration penalty. If you go to the ground to pray, then it is fine. If you go to one knee to swing a baseball bat sack dance, no penalty. If take off your helmet, then it is a penalty. And the list just keeps on going.

If you really want to talk about "sportsmanship", the NFL would eject and auto 1 game suspension for any player who leads with a helmet. There's a difference between having fun vs trying to intentially injure players.

I thought about sitting Calvin Johnson since teams are doubling him and he is not trying to beat it. But, since Jason (Raiders) also started him, I didn;t want to get beat by him. So, I'm hoping Robinson doesn't have a killer game tonite and kick myself for the second guess.

I thought about sitting Calvin Johnson since teams are doubling him and he is not trying to beat it. But, since Jason (Raiders) also started him, I didn;t want to get beat by him. So, I'm hoping Robinson doesn't have a killer game tonite and kick myself for the second guess.

So, it looks like I should have sat Johnson. Matt Ryan goes off for 4 TDs. Eagles have 8 sacks and fumble recoveries. Since GB is up 31 nothing at half and Rodgers has handed the ball for rushing TDs, he's going to get benched and be locked in at 20 points. I lost to Tim earlier this season because Rodgers was benched. I guess I won more with him, but it may cost me wins in the playoffs. Of course, the two RBs I go with absolutely stink it up. But, should I have went with Pierre THomas who was outscored by Daniel Thomas last week? Sheesh. :confused3 :confused: :mad:

So, it looks like I should have sat Johnson. Matt Ryan goes off for 4 TDs. Eagles have 8 sacks and fumble recoveries. Since GB is up 31 nothing at half and Rodgers has handed the ball for rushing TDs, he's going to get benched and be locked in at 20 points. I lost to Tim earlier this season because Rodgers was benched. I guess I won more with him, but it may cost me wins in the playoffs. Of course, the two RBs I go with absolutely stink it up. But, should I have went with Pierre THomas who was outscored by Daniel Thomas last week? Sheesh. :confused3 :confused: :mad:

I am having a good conversation with myself - just like in everyday life. Jason, looks like they sat Rodgers but I got you by .65 despite of myself. I had started Robinson and Pierre Thomas, but benched them this AM in favor of Holmes and McGahee. With my luck, they'll be a reversing 1.15 stat correction tomorrow & .6 will haunt me.

I have Romo in my 2 other fantasy leagues, which makes sense as I am a Cowboys fan. But, my headline is I need Romo to play well for me to make the playoffs. It looked like Barry needed Romo to come thru as well. When fantasy meets reality.....

Barry, you think you can go meet with McCarthy and tell him I don't need him to sit Rodgers.

BigTex71's ETRomo may squeek out a victory over my Ducks...because I left about 55 points on my bench. :headache:

I was just expressing my disappointment in DeSean...(1) because my kid looks up to the guy. (2) his taunt was a punk move...throwing the ball at the coach....that's wrong.

BigTex71's ETRomo may squeek out a victory over my Ducks...because I left about 55 points on my bench. :headache:

Robinson just caught another pass. I hear ya there. :headache:

Another thought (or poll) for next year. I've seen some leagues set-up where this are none or only a few bench positions. So, especially if you have a 10 team division, go with 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 Def and 3 Bench. I think that would be the same number we currently have on rosters. Of course, this rewards folks who draft and trade really well. Every now and then, there is a homerun waiver like Laurent Robinson or DeMarco Murray, but not very often.

I am having a good conversation with myself - just like in everyday life. Jason, looks like they sat Rodgers but I got you by .65 despite of myself. I had started Robinson and Pierre Thomas, but benched them this AM in favor of Holmes and McGahee. With my luck, they'll be a reversing 1.15 stat correction tomorrow & .6 will haunt me.

Sorry for not engaging in your self conversation earlier. My DS had wrestling yesterday and I dont Dis from the phone. I logged in this morning and saw that i lost by .65 points, i think I cried a little. The good news came in my pay league. I was down 45 points going into the game last night, and Romo, Bryant, and Nicks went into "BEASTMODE" 73 combined points, to put me out front by 20. I just need the Seattle defense to not be outscored by Marshawn Lynch by 20 tonight. That will be a $50 in the pocket. And an advance to the next round.

I can also take over first in my pick'em league for the year with a Hawks win tonight.

FOR TODAY ONLY - LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!

Curse you Jasimine's Necklace!! :headache::mad:

Don't you have Jackson? He could put up 60.

Sorry for not engaging in your self conversation earlier. My DS had wrestling yesterday and I dont Dis from the phone. I logged in this morning and saw that i lost by .65 points, i think I cried a little. The good news came in my pay league. I was down 45 points going into the game last night, and Romo, Bryant, and Nicks went into "BEASTMODE" 73 combined points, to put me out front by 20. I just need the Seattle defense to not be outscored by Marshawn Lynch by 20 tonight. That will be a $50 in the pocket. And an advance to the next round.

I can also take over first in my pick'em league for the year with a Hawks win tonight.

FOR TODAY ONLY - LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!

Understand about the conversation. I have soccer for the start of the NFL season, so when I get a day at home, I enjoy it.

Sorry for the score. Last week, Brian spanked me so hard I couldn't sit for days. He had Newton and Gronkowski go off for career days. I handle those easier than a small spread, because all those what if questions.

Good news on the money league.

Understand about the conversation. I have soccer for the start of the NFL season, so when I get a day at home, I enjoy it.

Sorry for the score. Last week, Brian spanked me so hard I couldn't sit for days. He had Newton and Gronkowski go off for career days. I handle those easier than a small spread, because all those what if questions.

Good news on the money league.

Dont be sorry. It's the way the cookie crumbles. I lost week one and dominated the next 9 weeks and cant buy a win since then. I would rather also to get throttled in a game. Good luck in the next round to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter