Discovery Island

Should Disney do something with "Discovery Island"?

• Yes... A Kungalush Island Bar/Restaurant would be great!

• I think they should reconsider their original thought of the game "MYST".

• No...leave it as is. To the Birds!

• Other...what idea do you have

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great ideas... hopefully Disney can come up with something that will make us happy & them $$$ :)

a couple of shotgun blasts and they'll like it a lot less.

Hey Pete, if you do that let Big Kahuna do the shootin. Since he can't seem to kill a deer I think it will be safe to let him do the blastin. This way no wildlife will be hurt. Now put that same gun in Mrs Kahuna's hands and the poulation of the island will significantly drop.:lmao: :lmao:

A Kungaloosh Tiki Bar, for sure. A bridge for GC's would be a nice gesture. You can only cross the bridge if you are a true Fort Fiend. The otters will issue special wrist bands so there can be no island hopping. That way, we can keep the riff-raff from the WL & CR off the island!!! They don't want FtW people in their pools??? We don't want them on the island. Clearly the island rules, cause kiddies pee in pools. We can have a minimal cover charge that allows all the Dungaloosh & Beer you can drink. Designated cart drivers will be available.

I say turn it into a Fishing/Hunting Lodge Restaurant, do it up Disney style. Maybe a live fish-tank where you would catch and eat what you caught, etc. And if there's enough room add a same themed pool an hot tub.
And of course the flying poop bags could stay,,I'm all for the DUNGALOOSH drink.:cool1:

Hey Pete, if you do that let Big Kahuna do the shootin. Since he can't seem to kill a deer I think it will be safe to let him do the blastin. This way no wildlife will be hurt. Now put that same gun in Mrs Kahuna's hands and the poulation of the island will significantly drop.

Hey now! I hear enough crap about this from my Wife. Quit encouraging her. I missed on purpose! :rolleyes1

Go Rambo style - camo up, put a buck knife between your teeth and go out and get you a Bambi. That's what I do - never fails

eastwood.jpg

Many years ago I had a Brigade commander that demanded everyone in the BDE put face paint on all the time (in the field). I always wondered when I stood next to that 9 foot tall, 70 ton M1 Abrams if the lack of paint on my face would give my position away! :lmao:

Go Rambo style - camo up, put a buck knife between your teeth and go out and get you a Bambi.

I know some fools who do that with wild Boar but "Bambi" was an animated/cartoon fictional characture created by Disney. And if by chance there are those of you who thought or think he was or is real:scared1: ...trust me, he died long ago of natural causes due to old age.:thumbsup2 ;)

I changed my mind, (I should be in politics).
I think they should turn the island into a straight up, no nonsense, really big, DRINKING establishment, with some games, pool tables, lots of big screen TVs, and just serve snacks and appetizers, and provide "designated" transportation (as in designated driver) to your hotel-campsite-etc..
Cept absolutely ALL the people who work there will be in Disney character,,hosts, cashiers, bar-tenders, wait-people, servers, drivers, EVERYONE !

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :laughing: :goodvibes :banana: :yay: :cool2:

Sorry,,This is "Born 2 fish". I forgot to log in under my name again. I am so challenged sometimes.

Ok...I like everybody's idea, but I think they should keep the theming, etc of River country, clean it up, not have swimming or anything, just a neat place to hang out and such. Then have a swinging bridge that goes over to DI where the adventurers club should be relocated, have grown-up friendly areas, maybe dancing, a few hot tubs for the cooler months, a place where Kahuna can be on the rocks in warmer months.....

If you are not able to get back by crossing the bridge, you must sleep with the birds and take the walk of shame in the morning, and hence be known as a dungaloosher forever and ever, amen.

I changed my mind, (I should be in politics).
I think they should turn the island into a straight up, no nonsense, really big, DRINKING establishment, with some games, pool tables, lots of big screen TVs, and just serve snacks and appetizers, and provide "designated" transportation (as in designated driver) to your hotel-campsite-etc..
Cept absolutely ALL the people who work there will be in Disney character,,hosts, cashiers, bar-tenders, wait-people, servers, drivers, EVERYONE !

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :laughing: :goodvibes :banana: :yay: :cool2:

Sorry,,This is "Born 2 fish". I forgot to log in under my name again. I am so challenged sometimes.

I thought I was loony for a minute. I knew you didn't sound like Denise! :lmao:

Yeah,,she hates it when I do that. But mental or not, she has to love me, she's married to me. Or at least she's stuck with me anyway.
Wow that would be some bridge, but I sure do like that idea ! That would be a lot of fun !:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!