Discovery Cove Christmas in July?

SeizeToday

Earning My Ears
Hello, all!

I'm looking to take my family of five to DC for a day with a dolphin swim in November...prices are around $179 on a third-party site. Is it worth waiting for a possible Christmas in July sale, or should I secure these tickets now? Pros: They're purchased at a price I can afford and I don't have to worry about watching for lower prices / Cons: These tickets are nonrefundable and could potentially be lower if I wait for a sale. Of course, they could also increase, too.

What would the experts do? This would be the first trip to DC for us while we're visiting Universal. We have a few free days to fill, and figured we could do DC on the day before we leave!

What is the price directly through DC where it would be fully refundable? I wouldn't buy non-refundable 3rd party tickets this far out. If you sign up for DC e-mails, they keep you abreast of deals too.

Also check out the price to add Sea World and Aquatica - when they do 30% off deals and such, those upgrades are also cheaper. You can often score the upgrade for like $30. Cheap way to do SW or a water park since you have "a few free days."

I am in the same boat! Their price with the current discount special ( Up to 40% off) for Monday Nov. 8th park only, no dolphin swim or other parks is $180. They are closed Tues-Thurs. It is $226 for Friday the 12th. Under C Tourist is $159 for either day. Since Friday is so much better for us, I'm trying to decide if I should use UCT - but like you said, they are non-refundable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter