Discounts?

Annual pass holder or shareholders both have dedicated telephone lines.
There are period when annual passports get 25% discount; although understandably not at peak seasons.

Reid

Members of the shareholder club gets 10 or 5 % on room-only and packages, and 15% on tickets (incl, AP´s)
10% off boutiques and table service restaurants.

Greets Renate :wizard:

So what do the Annual Passes actually give you? Obviously a year in the park for starters ...... but, Buffalo Bills? Character Meals?? Do any of these or more qualify for a discount??

I am going to get one each for the family this sept.

The AP´s give you:

10% off boutiques
10% off table and counterservice restaurants
free parking
25% off special events
50% off on block out dates (Fantasy)

20% off one day within the first 3 mounth at boutiques (Dream)
20% one meal (Dream)
50% off special events (Dream)
25% off hotel-rooms (Dream..only some dates)
free luggages storage (Dream)
free pet station (Dream)
free strollers and wheelchairs (Dream)

Greets Renate

Cheryl be aware you rarely get discounts for rooms at school holiday time!

Can anyone tell me when historically the A.p. discount dates have been
tia
nikki

Nikki
if you send me private mail with your email address I could send the previous annual passport holders magazine?

Reid

We are actually just after a weekend break in September (for my birthday). I've managed to get some cheap flights from Doncaster £95 for the 2 of us, now I'm just after a decent deal on the hotel. Disney are quoting £360 for a 2 night stay at the Sequoia. As we won't be arriving in Paris until 9pm we won't benefit from the 1st day's park tickets and will only be able to stay until 4.30 on the Sunday. Suddenly £360 sounds a lot.

Hi,

you might thing about the Holiday Inn. http://www.dlrp.spantig.net/Hotel_buchen.htm

Then you can buy 2-day hopper passes either at the hotel or the gates for 89€ (adult).

Depending on the rate you will get a room from 65 to 132€ so it will be (choosing best flex with breakfast) 442 € for 2 nights at a 4**** hotel and 2 day tickets for both parks.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter