Discounts - AP versus Shareholder

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
I am fairly sure that some wised-up people can help me check that I have got this right. Please, because my brain is starting to whirl from all the options.......

I intend to buy myself a Dream AP and then I am considering Fantasy APs for my husband and daughter. I am a member of the Shareholders Club so I think the discounts will work out like this:

Buy APs and get a 15% reduction because I am a shareholder

Buy all meals using shareholders card and get 15% reduction

Buy any other shopping using Dream AP and get 20% off

So here come the questions:
1) I can't use Shareholders card at Rainforest Cafe - but I can at Annette's?
Is the same true of the AP as well?

2) Is it true that I can buy temporary APs at the Guest Relations booth to the right of the Disneyland Hotel, rather than queue at the normal booths?

3) I am contemplating getting my daughter a Dream rather than Fantasy AP just in case we can afford to go for a quick break in the Easter hols. IF GMFL breakfasts have finished then - will AP holders still be allowed in the Park an hour early , do you all think? Otherwise - there seems to be not much point buying Fantasy rather than Dream. Is that all too confusing?

4) What else have I forgotten to ask? (hey - if you can answer that one, you really are a star!)

I can help with some of your queries -

You can use your dream AP for 10% discount on your bill at the Rainforest Cafe.

How old is your DD? As if she is under 7, you get her AP free, until January at the moment, when you purchase an adult AP of the same type.

I bought Dream AP's for me and DD at the beginning of this month, mostly because of the possibility of EMH extending after the 15th anniversary celebrations (which themselves seem to have extended to summer 2008). Dream AP holders get EMH, Fantasy AP holders don't.

Hope this helps,

Elaine

You can use your dream AP for 10% discount on your bill at the Rainforest Cafe.
FANTASTIC :goodvibes

How old is your DD?
Grand old age of 10 - so I need to pay for her.:rotfl:
I bought Dream AP's for me and DD at the beginning of this month, mostly because of the possibility of EMH extending after the 15th anniversary celebrations (which themselves seem to have extended to summer 2008). Dream AP holders get EMH, Fantasy AP holders don't.

Hope this helps,

Elaine
That is a big help, thanks - I think I will get the Dream just in case, because if we do go for another trip it will probably have to be off-site.

1) I can't use Shareholders card at Rainforest Cafe - but I can at Annette's?
Is the same true of the AP as well?
Mind you we got a voucher for the Disney Village restaurants which was for 20% off

2) Is it true that I can buy temporary APs at the Guest Relations booth to the right of the Disneyland Hotel, rather than queue at the normal booths?
Yes, that's what we always do :)

3) I am contemplating getting my daughter a Dream rather than Fantasy AP just in case we can afford to go for a quick break in the Easter hols. IF GMFL breakfasts have finished then - will AP holders still be allowed in the Park an hour early , do you all think? Otherwise - there seems to be not much point buying Fantasy rather than Dream. Is that all too confusing?
I don't think GMFL breakfast is anything to do with early entry, since AP holders do not get to the breakfast and have to wait till the rest of the park opens if you have not had breakfast already at your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter