• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounted tix towards annual pass Q's?

Huge5

Earning My Ears
hey everybody, just wanted to know if i buy a discounted 3 day park hopper, or any discounted park hopper, will i get full credit towards an annual pass? we already have annual passes, but ours is going to expire SOON.

ex: 5 day park hopper is on sale now for$164-reg $204...will i get credited $204?

thnkx in advance.

nope, only what you actually paid (the discounted price) will be credited toward the AP price.

thnks dangermouse for the quick response...would you happen to know if there is a discount for annual passport holders who want to buy a new one? sorry for all the questions.

We've gotten the value of what we paid towards the hopper, not a penny more. I believe the parkhoppers are encoded with how much you actually paid for it, so you won't get the disneyland gate value for the ticket. If you paid $164, you'll get $164 credited towards you AP.

If your AP hasn't expired yet, you'd get a $20 disount upon renewal. You should be receiving a renewal letter 30 days before your pass expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter