Disconnected (Merged)

1261 here *sings to self still - "And Another few bite the dust" -:rotfl:

Is there any Diser that is logged in? Perhaps they can find Lily and ask if vmk is aware that people are falling out of the kingdom faster than those characters in the new Enchanted movie?!:rotfl2:

Picture4.png

Ah!

live breaking news here from our once on the street reporter Littlebelle. Who to can not get on Main street USA.

Live here at the vmk HOMEPAGE yes we are in serious trouble here people are falling out tof the kingdom in a slow pitiful descent. Numbers now say 1169
I would do on the street interviews but I to am one of the fallen :lmao:

Anyone out there in Dis Web land still in the kingdom so we can get an update on how the kingdom is holding up. Seems to be a severe gravity pull that is having hundreds falling to another black hole.

The screen of death will soon encompass us all unless serious technical issues are resolved.

live breaking news here from our once on the street reporter Littlebelle. Who to can not get on Main street USA.

Live here at the vmk HOMEPAGE yes we are in serious trouble here people are falling out tof the kingdom in a slow pitiful descent. Numbers now say 1169
I would do on the street interviews but I to am one of the fallen :lmao:

Anyone out there in Dis Web land still in the kingdom so we can get an update on how the kingdom is holding up. Seems to be a severe gravity pull that is having hundreds falling to another black hole.

The screen of death will soon encompass us all unless serious technical issues are resolved.

Where the heck is Grumpy? This has to be his fault again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter