Disbey tokyo hotel website

AmiAlice

Earning My Ears
Hi,

After returning from Shanghai Disney and Hong Kong Disney this week. My partner and I are desperate to go to Tokyo Disney.

The website however is so poor and terrible to navigate. How do we book more than 2 days at a hotel?

https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/

Make sure you're choosing "Hotels" and not "Packages." Maximum package stay is two nights, but for room only, it's five nights.

If you're booking less than exactly five months out (six months for packages), it's not uncommon for the popular room types to be sold out.

Hi,

After returning from Shanghai Disney and Hong Kong Disney this week. My partner and I are desperate to go to Tokyo Disney.

The website however is so poor and terrible to navigate. How do we book more than 2 days at a hotel?

Also you can only book two nights at Miracosta. My best advice is to do a “dry run” of booking to make sure your credit card will work (let your bank know). Then make sure you log in exactly 5 months ahead of when you want to stay at 9am Japan time to make sure you get the room you want.

Also you can only book two nights at Miracosta. My best advice is to do a “dry run” of booking to make sure your credit card will work (let your bank know). Then make sure you log in exactly 5 months ahead of when you want to stay at 9am Japan time to make sure you get the room you want.
Is it 5 months? I thought it was 6 months.

Are there packages worth it?
Some are, but only the ones available to people living in Japan. The two packages they have available for overseas visitors really aren't worth it. They include park tickets but you'd be paying about 2x room rate (or more) for the tickets, a few FPs, a breakfast & a free drink card - along with some other little trinkets, but nothing amazing.

Yes sorry 11am! We looked in to the packages, we definitely saved money pricing everything separately. However, the fast passes may be worthwhile if you are visiting during a particularly crowded season.

If you're not going a particularly crowded time and are not super picky about rooms, the hotels do not sell out that quickly. I played with booking 1 night for our upcoming trip and could have booked a room at the Ambassador, Disneyland, or MiraCosta easily and I was looking 1 1/2 to 2 months out. I booked the two night stay I did last June at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel 2 months out.

Yes sorry 11am! We looked in to the packages, we definitely saved money pricing everything separately. However, the fast passes may be worthwhile if you are visiting during a particularly crowded season.
We plan on going right after Golden Week so I'm hoping it isn't too busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!