Disbey tokyo hotel website

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by AmiAlice, May 13, 2018.

1. AmiAlice

AmiAlice Earning My Ears

Hi,

After returning from Shanghai Disney and Hong Kong Disney this week. My partner and I are desperate to go to Tokyo Disney.

The website however is so poor and terrible to navigate. How do we book more than 2 days at a hotel?

2. ChanduTail

ChanduTail Mouseketeer

https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/

Make sure you're choosing "Hotels" and not "Packages." Maximum package stay is two nights, but for room only, it's five nights.

If you're booking less than exactly five months out (six months for packages), it's not uncommon for the popular room types to be sold out.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DVC Doc

DVC Doc Disney Fan

Also you can only book two nights at Miracosta. My best advice is to do a “dry run” of booking to make sure your credit card will work (let your bank know). Then make sure you log in exactly 5 months ahead of when you want to stay at 9am Japan time to make sure you get the room you want.

5. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

Is it 5 months? I thought it was 6 months.

6. ChanduTail

ChanduTail Mouseketeer

Five months for room-only & six months for packages.

However, bookings open at 11 AM JST, not 9 AM.

7. Haley R

Are there packages worth it?

8. ChanduTail

ChanduTail Mouseketeer

Some are, but only the ones available to people living in Japan. The two packages they have available for overseas visitors really aren't worth it. They include park tickets but you'd be paying about 2x room rate (or more) for the tickets, a few FPs, a breakfast & a free drink card - along with some other little trinkets, but nothing amazing.

Haley R likes this.
  9. DVC Doc

DVC Doc Disney Fan

Yes sorry 11am! We looked in to the packages, we definitely saved money pricing everything separately. However, the fast passes may be worthwhile if you are visiting during a particularly crowded season.

10. rkold

rkold Mouseketeer

If you're not going a particularly crowded time and are not super picky about rooms, the hotels do not sell out that quickly. I played with booking 1 night for our upcoming trip and could have booked a room at the Ambassador, Disneyland, or MiraCosta easily and I was looking 1 1/2 to 2 months out. I booked the two night stay I did last June at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel 2 months out.

11. Haley R

We plan on going right after Golden Week so I'm hoping it isn't too busy.