Disappointed in Apple Strollers

LovetheVillians

Earning My Ears
We are here at Disney now. We've rented from Apple Strollers before with NO problems. They delivered our double stroller on time and the price was right, BUT.....two things I am very disappointed with. 1. The stroller is solid BLACK, umm it's HOT in Florida and black will just make the kids hotter. 2. The stroller is VERY, VERY used. It looks raggedy and should have been taken out of service some time ago. I'm almost embarrassed to use it in public. I'm most likely going to call them in the morning and see if I can exchange it. No cup holder, no rain cover, no frills.

You are the second person this week to complain about them. Other person said it was dirty and sticky and very used.

I'm using them again for the 3rd time this weekend. They've always been so good. I'll let you know how it turns out.

OP, it was my thread they referenced earlier. Our original stroller was awful. I suggest you call them and make them deliver another. Our replacement is black which I am unhappy about. It is in better shape than our original, reasonably clean (but still not up to my expectations). It does have a tear in it, it's worn but as I said previously, better than what the original was. We will not rent in May with them again. We had rented several times before and had great strollers. Obviously, no longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts