Disability viewing at the Kite show in AK?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Where is the disability viewing at the new Kite show in AK? I've never been there for any other shows, but I might like to see this one.

wheelchair ECV then it is in the back of the theater the front row is blocked off so those are not in use

wheelchair ECV then it is in the back of the theater the front row is blocked off so those are not in use

LOL I have gone to other shows at that theatre, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to go to this one!

There is something that freaks me out about how they land those kites in the stands. I understand that they can't just drag them through the water (and then turn around and perform with them again any time soon; they would be too waterlogged) but the videos I have seen so far it looks like they just crash the kites into the front rows of the empty sections, and then CMs run over and "deal" with them! My inner child just cries every time one goes down!

What goes up, must come down... but *dang* I wish they could have found a different way to handle those kites!

LOL I have gone to other shows at that theatre, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to go to this one!

There is something that freaks me out about how they land those kites in the stands. I understand that they can't just drag them through the water (and then turn around and perform with them again any time soon; they would be too waterlogged) but the videos I have seen so far it looks like they just crash the kites into the front rows of the empty sections, and then CMs run over and "deal" with them! My inner child just cries every time one goes down!

What goes up, must come down... but *dang* I wish they could have found a different way to handle those kites!
If it makes you feel better they do have covers ( maybe some type of psdding on those sets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter