Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

.....so, when I woke up yesterday, my DH felt a lump in the middle of my back....oh great, now I've got a tumor....long story short, went to the doctor and he said it was a sebaceous cyst...

.....so, when I woke up yesterday, my DH felt a lump in the middle of my back....oh great, now I've got a tumor....long story short, went to the doctor and he said it was a sebaceous cyst...

Just what you needed, more stress. Do you have to have it removed or is it something they just want to watch for a while?

When things calm down you need a relaxing vacation.

Good evening Fogies.

Maybe I read that wrong, I thought you got a new job. Hope your neck feels better.

My neck is feeling better then this past week but it is still bothering me a little.

What a long weekend with another basketball tournament.

Oh Angela, I am keeping you in prayer. You will get better.

Bret just keep relaxing!

Hope everyone else is okay!

Oh Angela, I am keeping you in prayer. You will get better.

Bret just keep relaxing!

Hope everyone else is okay!

I'm fine Usnuz, I think you were reading about Kimmar.

Taxes are done unless my Dsis tells me I missed a couple of her checks.

Thanks Usnuz. Today was a long day today where I helped our mom with her car today after the tournament.

Kimmar, I hope you feel better. As well as your brother.

I'm going to bed now. very tired.

....thanks....he's not out of the woods yet, and he's still in pain....

Hope he's out of the woods soon!

Oh no! I hope that the sebaceous cyst clears up soon.

Good evening Fogies.

My neck is feeling better then this past week but it is still bothering me a little.

What a long weekend with another basketball tournament.

Hope your neck is feeling better.

I'm fine Usnuz, I think you were reading about Kimmar.

Taxes are done unless my Dsis tells me I missed a couple of her checks.

Must feel good to have the taxes done.

No rest for the wicked...and the single parent.

Hope life settles down for everyone...and soon.

Kimmar I hope your brother gets some relief soon. I also hope that everything is OK with the cyst. What is the treatment for that?

Angela, good for you on the taxes! We had to file an extension. I got the tax guy all our major papers so he could get an idea of how much money we lost last year. We won't have any taxes to pay, so now Fran has to finish tallying up the remaining expenses, from the buildings so that we can file actual.taxes. we have until October now.

Just what you needed, more stress. Do you have to have it removed or is it something they just want to watch for a while?

When things calm down you need a relaxing vacation.
....yeah, like in Puerto Rico, to visit my mom....

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter