Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

DH is making good progress, tomorrow will be 2 weeks since his accident. His stitches on his forehead have dissolved and the stitches staples from his arm surgery come out Monday.
DH is making good progress, tomorrow will be 2 weeks since his accident. His stitches on his forehead have dissolved and the stitches staples from his arm surgery come out Monday.
I am so happy to hear this!!

Its a familiar story in Melbourne.

Another returning citizen catches Covid whilst in hotel quarantine. He spreads it to a few people.....and we're back in lockdown again.

sigh!

My DD and I are enjoying a couple of days on Oahu before our DS, DGS, and Sister arrive tomorrow. DH is doing well, but unable to fly yet so he gets to take care of the dogs at home.

PIO, hope you get out of lockdown soon.

My DD and I are enjoying a couple of days on Oahu before our DS, DGS, and Sister arrive tomorrow. DH is doing well, but unable to fly yet so he gets to take care of the dogs at home.

PIO, hope you get out of lockdown soon.
I am glad to hear he is better . Enjoy for me

He's a tough nut. When he went back to get the rest of his stitches out from his surgery, they noticed his wrist was broken too. Not sure how that got missed earlier.

Another returning citizen catches Covid whilst in hotel quarantine. He spreads it to a few people.....and we're back in lockdown again.

sigh!

Where are they returning from? I thought you folks couldn't travel, or is this within country?

He's a tough nut. When he went back to get the rest of his stitches out from his surgery, they noticed his wrist was broken too. Not sure how that got missed earlier.

Wow! I'm glad he's doing better, but how did they miss that?

Wow! I'm glad he's doing better, but how did they miss that?
I'm not sure, somewhere in my mind's cobwebs I think I remember someone mentioning the wrist which was already in a splint from the elbow so it's healing fine.

Where are they returning from? I thought you folks couldn't travel, or is this within country?

These are aussie citizens returning from India. They have been stuck there since before the pandemic. :(

Still not allowed out for recreational travel.

These are aussie citizens returning from India. They have been stuck there since before the pandemic. :(

Still not allowed out for recreational travel.

Wow! That's crazy they were stuck there so long. Glad they got back but what a nightmare.

I'm afraid we're going to have some bad flare ups. Everyone here just wants to go back to the way it was, and we really can't. But people are still trying.

It's been pretty busy on Oahu this week. We're going to the luau tonight and head home tomorrow.

Another returning citizen catches Covid whilst in hotel quarantine. He spreads it to a few people.....and we're back in lockdown again...
....wow. The mandate to wear masks in public in New Jersey has been lifted. If you go indoors to a public place you do not have to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated. I went to Shop Rite [local supermarket] yesterday and I felt VERY uncomfortable. It's basically the honor system. How do I know who has been vaccinated and who has not? :confused3 However, staff and students alike must wear a mask in school regardless of circumstance.

I'm afraid we're going to have some bad flare ups. Everyone here just wants to go back to the way it was, and we really can't. But people are still trying.
....unfortunately, I don't think it'll EVER truly go back to the way it was....

....unfortunately, I don't think it'll EVER truly go back to the way it was....

Exactly! It can't. Too many people have been damaged in one way or another. But so many people think everything will just snap back into place. Some people may never get over the fear of contracting diseases from others.

I'm certainly a lot more weary of people I don't know. I would have been uncomfortable in the Shop Rite too!

Had so much fun at Aulani I booked a repeat with DH for Halloween week.🌺🏖🌺🌴🌺🍹🌺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter