• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet Dec 8 07

Stacy,

So sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Robby and I will keep you in our prayers this Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!! :santa: Everyone please have a happy and SAFE holiday!!!!!!

Anyone else sick? We have been sick since we came home. Lucky for me DD is going to do the baking and cooking today and tomorrow's dinner too. She is baking banana bread and cookies, I wish I could smell them. I love having a daughter. I love our son too. He will visit tomorrow with puppy, Ozzie. I hope we will be up to all the puppy activity. He is a frisky fellow (Ozzie, not Mark;)) .

Sorry we haven't been on much the last few days but we have had to cram a lot of holiday prep into the few days we have been back. :) We hope everyone has a magical Holiday season and that you find peace and happiness in your lives. :goodvibes Talk to you all soon!

- Bill & Jennifer

Anyone else sick? We have been sick since we came home. Lucky for me DD is going to do the baking and cooking today and tomorrow's dinner too. She is baking banana bread and cookies, I wish I could smell them. I love having a daughter. I love our son too. He will visit tomorrow with puppy, Ozzie. I hope we will be up to all the puppy activity. He is a frisky fellow (Ozzie, not Mark;)) .

DH has been fighting a really bad cold. It finally won, he was home Thursday - Friday with a fever. He is feeling better now, but coughing up a lung constantly.

Anyone else sick? We have been sick since we came home.

My mom had the crud day after we got home. She is slowly getting better. She did have an appt with her doc on Wed (he wanted to see her after her trip) and he said just the crud, take cold med, fluids and rest.

Hi All !! Happy Christmas Eve..

Went to the mall and got a bunch of clothes for DH & DS, Got a Gift Card for our friend's son, Got a Gift Card to East Meets West for DS.. they are basicly a new age type of store and has Dragons that DS loves but I wasn't sure which ones he already has.. I also bought myself a new gold chain for the Pendant that DH bought me while in St Maerten..

I got my eyebrows waxed too *finally*

I did find out that I missed a "great" for DH's uncle.. He wasn't Grandma's brother, he was Grandma's uncle.. So he was Andy's Great, Great Uncle :eek:

Anyway, we are off to DH's friend's house for dinner.. We are bringing the dessert popcorn::

I am sorry for the Christmas crud, Judy and all else... feel better soon.

Sorry we haven't been on much the last few days but we have had to cram a lot of holiday prep into the few days we have been back. :)

Oh, I know how you feel! I was such a grinch with the kids today, they were NOT appreciating the frenzy of PREP necessary, just the frenzy part...dh said he can't believe it's Christmas, and I can see why, it's just HERE. We are doing our first and likely only Christmas baking, sugar cookies from Santa (from a box). I figure this year I can buy our Christmas baking, between the "homey" bakery up the street and the truffles from Costco! Not like any of us needs more food at this point... But I just did a little Santa tracking via Norad with ds, and we're feeling more in the spirit. So who's got Santa coming tonight? Ds was starting to get a little skeptical in early Dec and then I wrenched him away from his jaded schoolmates just in time. ;) Happy to have another year when all hands believe. Oh, and we have a confluence of magical creatures tonight, the tooth fairy is due also, ds lost a tooth in a sandwich today. He thinks we should leave her a healthy snack, it would be rude to leave something for Santa and not her, but maybe an apple instead of cookies.

Anyway, off I go. Merry merry, everyone. May the blessings and peace of the season be on your home, however you choose to celebrate.

Here I am :thumbsup2

I have spent several hours uploading photos to my computer. We are at DW's Mom's house in NC. I am missing a CF card with photos of the first part of the cruise. I can only hope that it is at home. :confused:

I miss it ....

Disney070.jpg

Soon. We are going back soon! Have a Blessed Christmas! We miss you!

Merry Christmas! :hug:

We have talked about you and your family lots. It was a great time cruising with friends.

Blessings.

Just finished wrapping the gifts I need for tomorrow.. :thumbsup2

Do you believe even Andy talks about all of you.. :eek: All good of course.. asking who is booked on what Cruises in the future and all..

I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas tomorrow.. and I hope Santa Claus is very good to each and everyone of you..

:santa:

Just got a call from my Mom. She watched a WDW show on the Travel Channel. Golly, they showed the resort we stayed at! (VWL) And they showed the Christmas trees and the parade at MK! She is so cute. She said "I got to live my vacation all over again!" Yep, her first trip and now she too has got the bug! :lmao: Wonder if she will be going with us again next year. ;)

Just got a call from my Mom. She watched a WDW show on the Travel Channel. Golly, they showed the resort we stayed at! (VWL) And they showed the Christmas trees and the parade at MK! She is so cute. She said "I got to live my vacation all over again!" Yep, her first trip and now she too has got the bug! :lmao: Wonder if she will be going with us again next year. ;)

Your family was fun.. We even got to do an excursion with your nephue and niece in law, I think

I'm pretty sure he said Uncle Dennis.. :confused3

Just goes to show, you are never too old to be a kid.:grouphug:

Your family was fun.. We even got to do an excursion with your nephue and niece in law, I think

I'm pretty sure he said Uncle Dennis.. :confused3

Yes, our nephew Bud and his sweet wife Mellissa. We just adore them both. :love: I didn't know you did an excursion with them. Was it the Regatta?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter