**DIS Girly Christmas Shopping/Party Weekend 2012**

Ah I got you now! It makes sense really, I just couldn't work it out! :lmao:

I really hope to come :banana:... I should have enough holiday at work, I just need to work it out, synchronise with DBF, and then book it in with work, and then say YES!

Haha, simples ;)

xxx

:dance3: Yay ! Nice one Steffi :dance3:

I am interested in just coming for the saturday for some christmas shopping and lunch if that is okay.

GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!!

Can you hear me?? :lmao:

I definitely won't be able to make the Friday night, but will be fine for the Saturday - Sunday as per usual, if there's a space in a room for that night!

Again, it's a long way off yet, so will have to see how the money situ is over the next month or so. Boo :(

I am interested in just coming for the saturday for some christmas shopping and lunch if that is okay.

Yes of course you can just join us for the day Claire :cool1:

GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!!

Can you hear me?? :lmao:

I definitely won't be able to make the Friday night, but will be fine for the Saturday - Sunday as per usual, if there's a space in a room for that night!

Again, it's a long way off yet, so will have to see how the money situ is over the next month or so. Boo :(

:banana: Yay ! I'm sure there will be someone else wanting to join us for one night Bethan :banana:

I would be up for the Christmas party.

Corinna

:santa::santa::santa:

I may have Mummy & Samantha coming for the weekend with me! Eeek! If that's ok of course!

Obviously, they wouldn't be partaking in any evening activities, but they may come shopping with us on the Saturday if that's okay with everyone :)

This may change as time goes along, but it was just a thought of my Mum's, so I thought I'd see if it'd be allowed and if people wouldn't mind.

I may have Mummy & Samantha coming for the weekend with me! Eeek! If that's ok of course!

Obviously, they wouldn't be partaking in any evening activities, but they may come shopping with us on the Saturday if that's okay with everyone :)

This may change as time goes along, but it was just a thought of my Mum's, so I thought I'd see if it'd be allowed and if people wouldn't mind.

Of course mum and Samantha can come Rachel, though I hope you won't mind Samantha being the centre of attention ;)

Great response so far, thanks girls, I can appreciate that it's hard to know what you're doing in 5 months time :)

If you think you'll be able to join us over the weekend, then let me know as I've got a Facebook Page running where we generally chit chat on ::yes::

Coming for the Weekend

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Karen (CustardTart)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Claire L (Claire L)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Nicky (darthtatty)

Coming for the Saturday Night

Bethan (BethEJo)

Maybe

Claire M (Pinky166)
Steffi (Tinkerbell1989)
Claire S (fizz13)
Gemma (T16GEM)
Gem (Madmumof2)
Verity (Verity Chambers)

Hoping to join us for lunch & shopping

Claire C (wideeyes)

Hoping to join us for one evening

Alyson (crabbie1)

:dance3::dance3:

Ive booked my room today. :cool1:
just wondering if I want to drive or catch a train now. :)

Its about an hour for me, think it will cost about the same as paying for parking.

glad to hear youve provisionally booked the party Mandy :thumbsup2
youre doing a fab job :goodvibes

Have to look for an outfit now :woohoo:

I'm coming for the party and staying the sat night. Gonna reserve room today. If anyone going just the sat and wants to share a room let me know:thumbsup2

Woohoo !! The Christmas Party has been booked, I can't wait, it's going to be sooooooo much fun :santa:

Woohoo !! The Christmas Party has been booked, I can't wait, it's going to be sooooooo much fun :santa:

Yey! What a great way to kick off the festive season! Can't get much better than partying with the Dis ladies! :goodvibes

Well iv just reserved a double room £88 including breakfast got nhs rate. If anyone needs to buddy up they can save a few pennies

Well iv just reserved a double room £88 including breakfast got nhs rate. If anyone needs to buddy up they can save a few pennies

:santa: Nice one Alyson, I know Bethan is only coming down for the Saturday evening, though I've not seen her on-line for a while, so maybe she'll share with you :santa:

Iv facebooked her mandy and offered her to share but she has to check a few things out first. If not can my mom come? She has been to Disney a few times and would be a nice treat for her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter