Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

Kevin, do we know what it "DIS Exclusive" for this BSM tour (like lunch with Marty Sklar from the past trips) or are ya'll still banging those out?

Now, if I went and told you this kinda stuff....then you'd know.

And we can't have that.

I'm highly considering this. I a) could actually afford it for once, b) will have graduated by then and c) could satisfy my want to go to Disneyland...

Or do I use this same money for a different trip...

If you are thinking about joining us for this Adventure, you will need to act soon.

Another Adventurer joins the list tomorrow.

So glad y'all are going on this trip too! Maybe we'll get to ENJOY this one to the fullest, like the first one! :yay:

We are so excited to see your names on the list!! Our fingers and toes were crossed that you'd sign up! Now everyone has to stay healthy!!!! :goodvibes

This is going to be an incredible trip!! I feel a banana dance coming on!!:banana::banana::banana:

Hello all from Oregon!

This will be my first ADB trip - it will be just me and my son Corwin (9).

Long time podcast listener and disboards lurker :)

Alicia

Hello all from Oregon!

This will be my first ADB trip - it will be just me and my son Corwin (9).

Long time podcast listener and disboards lurker :)

Alicia

:welcome: I'm so glad there will be another kid on the trip! Ian will be 9 about a week before the trip.

My DD12 Claire and I (Sandy) are excited to be going on our first DIS Unplugged trip. We've taken a few ABDs, including the Backstage Magic tour, but wanted to experience some of the podcast team and fans up close and personal! We're looking forward to getting to know everyone in the coming months.

My DD12 Claire and I (Sandy) are excited to be going on our first DIS Unplugged trip. We've taken a few ABDs, including the Backstage Magic tour, but wanted to experience some of the podcast team and fans up close and personal! We're looking forward to getting to know everyone in the coming months.

:welcome: Claire and Sandy!!! :cool1:

This will be our 7th DIS Unplugged travel excursion and they are all unique and fun!!

Isn't this the spiel they use for Kilimanjaro Safari? :laughing:
Um, don't laugh, but I've never been to the safari, or WDW for that matter. (Just DLR and Tokyo Disney.) I was thinking more about the profiles ABC (I think) used to run during the Olympic Games. Think celebrities, not animals, Kevin!:)

Hey Folks,

If you have submitted your reservation request and received an email from me letting you know that I have your reservation, you have a spot on this Adventure.

For anyone else interested...there are 5 spaces left.

Once the last 5 spots fill, I will be taking a waiting list in the event that someone can not travel.

So does that mean there are four other podcasters joining our merry band?

Kim

Pete, Walter, John and I will be on this Adventure.

The six new Adventurers are folks that have booked this trip.

I just haven't added them to the list yet.

My guess is that this trip will be sold out by the end of today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter