Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
The Dis is headed back to Hollywood and Disneyland July 29th - August 3rd 2012.

The pricing for this Exclusive Dis Back Stage Mage Adventure is as follows:

$2399 per person based on double occupancy

$2279 per child

$3359 per single traveler.

The full itinerary can be found here:

http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/destination?name=HollywoodDLRLandingPage

This trip is currently full.

If you are interested in joining us and would like to be put on a wait list, please email me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Fellow Adventurers

Sandy - Miss SD
Claire - Sandy's daughter
Alicia - mzalicia
Corwin - Alicia's son
Todd - todd67
Beth - bethoftoddnbeth
Kevin
Stacy - Jeff & Stacy in NYC
Jeff
Mark - mnra
Susan - suezq55
Lisa - NitroStitch
Paul - DataTully
Jeff - OKWLover
Val - OKWLover2
Muggsie - itsmuggsie
Michelle - TinkerChelle
Christy - MinnieGarden
Mike - K5jmh
Ian - Mike and Christy's son
Holly - HollyMac71
Kim - chirurgeon
Carol - merifan
Lynn - Simba001
Larry - Lynn's Hubby.
William - BillM99999
Joanne
Christopher - CRW
Andy - AndyPok1
Kevin - willie28
Debbie - Kevin's wife
Kevin - DisneyKevin
John - WebmasterJohn
Pete - WebmasterPete
Walter - AKAScar

If you would like to add your name to this list, please write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

UPDATE 07/06/2012

Exclusive Lunch with Dave Smith - Disney Legend and Historian - 08/02/2012 - Noon - 1:30PM

A Backstage Magic tradition is the Exclusive Lunch with a Disney Legend that Dreams Unlimited Travel arranges on all of our trips.

For this Adventure we will be joined by Disney Legend, Historian and Former Head Archivist Dave Smith.

The lunch takes place on 08/02/2012 (our last full day) at Wine Country Trattoria in Disney's California Adventure Theme Park from Noon - 1:30PM.

We will be in that park already and our 'official' BSM activities end around 11AM.

Dreams Unlimited Travel will have copies of Dave's newest book Disney Trivia from the Vault: Secrets Revealed and Questions Answered for everyone on our Adventure and Dave has agreed to sign each one after our lunch.

Awesome!!! We are really looking forward to this Adventure!! Ian (DS 8) has no idea what he is in for!

Marching along we're adventurers
Singing a song of adventurers
Up or down north south east or west
An adventurer's life is best!

We are Jeff and Val (I'm shy in person, she's shy on line) and are looking forward to this adventure. We've already met some of you since we've been to a couple of DAP's and both PCC 1.0 and 2.0. Unfortunately, I often have a hard time remembering names/faces so don't be offended if I get your's wrong when we meet.

Perhaps a picture of us will help break the ice.

15020_1364436358373_1455541005_962250_5844400_n.jpg

I'm SUPER excited! My husband just rolls his eyes and mentions other projects that we have going on. I just keep going. This is going to be MY adventure!:cool1: I have never done something like this alone by myself but know this is the right group to be with.

I will have to make a pit stop at Trader Joe's - which is right around the corner from the Hollywood hotel.

I'm SUPER excited! My husband just rolls his eyes and mentions other projects that we have going on. I just keep going. This is going to be MY adventure!:cool1: I have never done something like this alone by myself but know this is the right group to be with.

I will have to make a pit stop at Trader Joe's - which is right around the corner from the Hollywood hotel.

No one is ever alone on ABD, especially when it's a DIS adventure! :goodvibes

We are really looking forward to this trip!!:banana::banana::banana:

:hyper: We're going to Disneyland! :banana: Ian is going to flip when he realizes what all we are going to do!

And a trip to Trader Joe's is definately a necessity. We have to get Jeff some liquid encouragement! :lmao:

Ok, I have heard that the power is different in California. I am researching the right adapters and powerstrips that we need to bring along.

Christy just ordered a Book on Los Angelese so that we can learn the language.

I am waiting for Mary Jo and Na Jo to come thru the computer and slap me.

:hyper: We're going to Disneyland! :banana: Ian is going to flip when he realizes what all we are going to do!

And a trip to Trader Joe's is definately a necessity. We have to get Jeff some liquid encouragement! :lmao:

Christy, we are getting a Trader Joe's in Houston before we leave for the cruise. :confused3

Don't forget to monitor the exchange rate and order some cash.

You don't want to arrive without some of the local currency in your pocket.

:laughing:

We have Trader Joe's here. Of course there is no wine at ours. Thank you to our lovely state operated alcohol sales system. Put I do love there food.

Kim

Kevin, do we know what it "DIS Exclusive" for this BSM tour (like lunch with Marty Sklar from the past trips) or are ya'll still banging those out?

Trader Joe's is less than a mile - 10 blocks from the hotel. Straight up Hollywood Blvd. Wonder what interesting sights I could see on a walk....maybe cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!