DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do not own near 1000 pts.:headache: Was wondering what the average yearly maintenance fees are to those with 1000+ pts.?:teacher:

No, I do not own near 1000 pts.:headache: Was wondering what the average yearly maintenance fees are to those with 1000+ pts.?:teacher:

Dues range from $4.12 to $5.63 per point. Figure an average rate around $4.70 per point.

I am curious about what the purpose of this thread is. :confused3

Maybe you all should lobby for your own "Club-1000" board?

And then the rest of us can belong to the "Sub-Par-Club" board. Or the "Bitty Board." Or whatever we want to call it.

Hey we own 225 points and never look down on those bloated 1000+ point owners.:lmao: We all work hard for our money and if they want to spend it on points so be it. Good on them. Why not have a discussion on what to do with all those points? Maybe they should start a poll and see how many people in the 1000+ club "wasted" their points on a cruise (someone else's words not mine) :lmao: How about finding out how many of those point misers actually slept five in a one bedroom?:rolleyes1

No need for envy; our money is the same colour as theirs. They are not DIS rockstars (tongue in cheek) and they go on waitlists like eveyone else and go poop everyday just like the rest of us.....Lighten UP!:happytv:

I would like to add on some AKL points as well. I miss my old slot at 1200+ points. I lost some ground when I sold my BWV points but added a new Vero Contract so now I have 1085 but somehow I am out of points for 2007-2008 already.

hehe rereading this thread I had to comment on this....

I have used all but 2 of ALL of our 2009 points...

Although we have 3 trips pending with those points... It's still sad to see zero points for 2007, zero points for 2008 and 2 points left in 2009 :guilty:

Jim,

Please update points for OhioDVC

added 140 SSR in Sept and another 500 on the member's cruise

So that is an additional 640

Thanks

Carl

hehe rereading this thread I had to comment on this....

I have used all but 2 of ALL of our 2009 points...

Although we have 3 trips pending with those points... It's still sad to see zero points for 2007, zero points for 2008 and 2 points left in 2009 :guilty:

Yes, but those must be some AWESOME trips you have planned!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We would like to cordially invite anybody in this club to invite us down to DVC if you have trouble spending all your points. :o)

I wonder?

I have seen too many Richard Pryor / Superman movies. But that got me thinking. Hum, if we could get a few leftover DVC points here and there, just think we might be able to stay one night at a DVC property.

Hum, we do embroidered T-shirts, hats, and tote bags. We can not do any copyrighted Disney characters but could come up with something cool, "I love DVC", "My Nth trip to Disney World" "Disney Daddy" or just monograms or names, or a cool design.

Thoughts?

Steve
Atlanta GA

Yes, but those must be some AWESOME trips you have planned!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Oh yes, they are... No complaints here, and everyone should have our problems ;)

We are taking friends with us to WDW in Aug and my BIL in October. We love spreading the magic with freinds and family.

It makes paying our yearly dues more paletable.

Will you please change my point total to 1380. We bought an AKV contract on the member cruise plus I purchased a VB resale. Thanks a lot. If tomandRobin had not bumped this thread I wouldn't have gone onto the DVC member website to check my point totals. Thanks Tomandrobin for waking me up.

Will you please change my point total to 1380. We bought an AKV contract on the member cruise plus I purchased a VB resale. Thanks a lot. If tomandRobin had not bumped this thread I wouldn't have gone onto the DVC member website to check my point totals. Thanks Tomandrobin for waking me up.

Congrats on getting that VB resale!

Just curious how much is the maintenance for soooooo many points ??
(Still not a member but have rented )
Saving for the kids school Long way to go.
:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter