DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just kinda curious but does anyone know what the most points owned are now?
From what I understand is DVC will let you own 8,000 points if 2 people are listed on the contract. You cannot own more than 4,000 at a resort. On an early DVC show Jerry from DVCstore.com stated that he a a couple of clients that were are 8,000 points and they have to sell some in order to buy a new resort when they open. So there are some with 8,000 points.

While I'm still waiting for my closed resale contracts to appear, I will be at 1896 as soon as they do.

I have one more in ROFR, but I'm fully expecting that one to be taken.
To my surprise, it passed ROFR!
Up to 1971 now.
That’s too close to 2000 so I’m sure we’ll add something on. But likely wait to see what VGF2 is offered at, or what DLT offer is. If Reflections returns, I’ll hold out for that. But we may add a few more points to AKV too… we’ll see what 2022 brings!

To my surprise, it passed ROFR!
Up to 1971 now.
That’s too close to 2000 so I’m sure we’ll add something on. But likely wait to see what VGF2 is offered at, or what DLT offer is. If Reflections returns, I’ll hold out for that. But we may add a few more points to AKV too… we’ll see what 2022 brings!

Got it. Congratulations :)

A DSon had been adamant about not visiting DHHI resort, and recently took a trip to SC’s Low Country, and would like to give the resort a try. We will be ready to accommodate him when he’s ready. We added on 40 more HHI points.

Got it. Congratulations :)

Hi! I’m new here and just found this thread. Hubby & I now own a total of 1350 points after a recent BLT purchase. We’re torn between thinking we must have been crazy to buy more, and thrilled to be planning a post-Christmas stay at BLT! (We also have points at BWV & OKW.)

Hi! I’m new here and just found this thread. Hubby & I now own a total of 1350 points after a recent BLT purchase. We’re torn between thinking we must have been crazy to buy more, and thrilled to be planning a post-Christmas stay at BLT! (We also have points at BWV & OKW.)

Congratulations and Welcome :)

Post Christmas, for NYE at BLT? That’s what we’re planning, NYE at BLT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter