Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: Yay, you're back! All those ideas sound pretty good.

Mike: "Well that's jerky. You like to read, that's part of your personality, and he has no say in that."

Cass: "Also we're your friends."

Henrik: They got to the classroom.
OOC: Thanks. As far as the elementary one, do you think the kids should also be relatives or do you think they should be normal people?

Veronique: "Thank you."

Nancy: "This is it."

OOC: Thanks. As far as the elementary one, do you think the kids should also be relatives or do you think they should be normal people?

Veronique: "Thank you."

Nancy: "This is it."
OOC: I think they should also be relatives.

Mike: "No problem."

Cass: "Anytime."

Henrik: "Thanks for walking with me."

Darling: "All right class, today, since this year's musical is the King and I, I'd thought we could read the play! Now, can someone hand out copies to everyone? I should have enough."

OOC: I personally love the idea of the lock in or the field trip. I think those could be really fun.

Parker: He sat down next to Jacqui. He was excited to read over the script.

OOC:All of the ideas sound fun and interesting though my favorite is the elementary kids one.
Cerulean:"Can I hand the copies out?"

Cerulean:She started to hand them out.
Abhilasha:Well this should be interesting.
Atarsi:I can't wait!

Darling: Once everyone had a script, she smiled, assigned parts randomly, and had the students start reading.

They all read the play. It took until the end of class.

Darling: "Interesting, nice job everyone. The bell's about to ring so head on to your next class."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter