DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

947302_10151932085874011_1077956182_n.jpg

Hope all my Diva friends have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve! As of tomorrow we will all be able to say we are going to Disneyland next month!!! :cool1: Can't wait to see good friends again, and meet up with our many new members. :goodvibes

947302_10151932085874011_1077956182_n.jpg

Hope all my Diva friends have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve! As of tomorrow we will all be able to say we are going to Disneyland next month!!! :cool1: Can't wait to see good friends again, and meet up with our many new members. :goodvibes
Me too Beth!

I have all of the tee shirts ordered, and finally received my first order back. He was swamped for Christmas, and I told him no biggie. I couldn't have done anything with them yet anyhows, cuz I was swamped. LOL! So today, I am going to start glittering the Carsland tee. :goodvibes Only 12 to do, verses 64 of our new tees. :faint: Ha!
Every year, Dave makes me cardboard inserts for the tees. I save them for the next year, but every year I need more. This year I will need 20 more inserts. LOL!
It is officially "glitter" time! pixiedust:

Looking forward to our trip. Things going fast now! :hyper:

Me too Beth!

I have all of the tee shirts ordered, and finally received my first order back. He was swamped for Christmas, and I told him no biggie. I couldn't have done anything with them yet anyhows, cuz I was swamped. LOL! So today, I am going to start glittering the Carsland tee. :goodvibes Only 12 to do, verses 64 of our new tees. :faint: Ha!
Every year, Dave makes me cardboard inserts for the tees. I save them for the next year, but every year I need more. This year I will need 20 more inserts. LOL!

Hi, Mel! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you!! Glitter, glitter everywhere. lol Thanks again for all your hard work. I cannot wait to see the finished product. I love all the bling! :goodvibes

Happy New Year Everyone...a bit late ;) pixiedust:. I hope nothing but the best for everyone for this upcoming year. I have a feeling it's going to be a good one :thumbsup2.

Mel~ It's mind boggling how much effort you put into the shirts. You are awesome for all the work you put into them.

Hello all! Happy New Year! I am looking forward to seeing you all in 7 weeks! 49 days woo hoo! :woohoo: I spent one day at Disneyland over the holidays and it was so much fun! The kids behaved, no complaining, and we got a ton of rides in. I am looking forward to seeing more of the shows and doing more shopping in February!

Mel, thanks so much for all you do! Those shirts are my prized possessions and I have had people stop me around town asking where I got them!

I am looking forward to the announcement of the Scavy Hunt Teams! Woo Hoo! I don't need to know anything about the show do I? I have never seen it and don't have time to watch much TV.

See you all soon!

Me too Beth!

YAY!!!!! Can't wait to see them Melody!!!! Thank you for doing them! Cardboard tees are fabulous and a definite necessity! I can only imagine you find glitter all over the place all year long! :)

Just thought I should hop on the Dis & say hi....I don't think I've posted on here since shortly after the trip! (BOO ME!) I tried so hard when I got back to be good and get on every day & then well....life happens! :)

Can't wait to see everyone & meet all of the new divas next month!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Just dropped in to say hi! It will be fun to meet so others who love Disney like I do! It's amazing how organized the planning is and how much goes into this trip. Great job to all working to make the trip an awesome one!

Hello Ladies!

Here are the Scavenger Hunt teams. Just a reminder that there will be prizes for the teams that place 1st, 2nd and 3rd as well as a small gift for the teams with the most clever name and best accesorized. All pertaining to our theme of course. You can do as little or as much as you would like ;)

Please forward me your team name either here or on FB and I will add it. It's going to be such a fun event! :yay:

#1 Allison / Linda / SarahB / Jamie

#2 RoseAnn / Carrie / Tiffany / LindaK

#3 Catrina / Alison / Kaitlyn / Becky

#4 Pam / MichelleB / Carol / JenniferG

#5 MicheleS / JenniferB / DeeDee / Monica

#6 Tami / JenniferH / Heather / Serra

#7 Lyn / Whitney / Cindy / Nancy

#8 Stacie / Vicki / Brianne / Tammy

#9 Kandace / SarahM / Diane / Jane

#10 Karisa / Angie / Vanessa / Cristabel

#11 Becci / Cynthia / Nicole / Ruth

Good luck and see you there!

Ooooh! Look! I see people posting. :rotfl: :thumbsup2 Good to see some of the ladies on here. :)

And yay for the hunt teams!! :hyper: Can't wait to hear what some of the names are.

Hello all! Happy New Year! I am looking forward to seeing you all in 7 weeks! 49 days woo hoo! :woohoo: I spent one day at Disneyland over the holidays and it was so much fun! The kids behaved, no complaining, and we got a ton of rides in. I am looking forward to seeing more of the shows and doing more shopping in February!

Mel, thanks so much for all you do! Those shirts are my prized possessions and I have had people stop me around town asking where I got them!

I am looking forward to the announcement of the Scavy Hunt Teams! Woo Hoo! I don't need to know anything about the show do I? I have never seen it and don't have time to watch much TV.

See you all soon!
Sarah, we just named the theme after the show, but we are not asking any questions about it, realizing that not everyone has seen it. We are sticking to Disney. :thumbsup2

Hi there, hope you are all have a good week after all the holidays. I'm back to work and doing good.
Excited to have more things coming into place for the trip. I have made contact with all but one member of my team (DeeDee) so hopefully we will start some planning as a group soon. :thumbsup2

Hi all! I haven't been here in forever but at least my mom keeps me updated. Next weekend is the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. My mom and I will be in the parks Saturday and Sunday (18th and 19th) if anyone will be around. :)

Hi all! I haven't been here in forever but at least my mom keeps me updated. Next weekend is the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. My mom and I will be in the parks Saturday and Sunday (18th and 19th) if anyone will be around. :)

I will be ;) Hopefully I'll see you there again.

Hi everyone!! This is Tinkermel's daughter, one of the few! Definitely the BEST:) she wanted me to introduce myself. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll add my headshot to your dis diva hall of fame! (Btw I like yours mom)

Definitely looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Hi everyone!! This is Tinkermel's daughter, one of the few! Definitely the BEST:) she wanted me to introduce myself. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll add my headshot to your dis diva hall of fame! (Btw I like yours mom)

Definitely looking forward to meeting you all!!!
Hi sweetie!
:welcome:
I think you have to have at least five posts before you can add a picture. So keep up the chatting here. :goodvibes

Did you notice that Sarah, (MotocrossPrincess) is doing the Tinkerbell Marathon? :cool1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter