DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All :wave:

Just checking in to say hi. Good luck with everything B.

I'm patiently waiting for December so I can display my "Spring Action Shooter" skills.

Good Morning everyone!!!!

I see that DAP'ers have been busy writing this weekend!!:rotfl: I come back to not only find that the first thread is closed, but there's a second one and already one page 6!!!:goodvibes:rotfl::surfweb:

I got some very good news over the weekend: My son got his mid-terms and got all A's on it!!!! His lowest score was a 93.3%!!!!:cool1::banana: We're sooo proud of him!!!

I was wondering something: How do you find out how many posts someone has on a thread?? I notiuce that Todd posted the top ten...but I was just wondering how that happens...:confused3;)

Happy Monday everyone!!

Congratulations to Jason and Shanan!!!! Welcome to the club!

:wave2: Hi there computernut friends!

It was a nice weekend. Beautiful weather on Saturday and a trip to the orchard. Last night though - wow - wind gusts of over 40 mph in these parts. Our house was really creeking and I was praying that the neighbor's stupid big tree that hangs over our house holds up. That's supposed to continue today too. Temperature dropped almost 15 degrees in 1-1/2 hours earlier this morning.

Shanan/Jason- congrats! what great news and love that pic of Aaron- that face says it all! :goodvibes

happy Monday morning DIS friends!

I barely have time to post on here lately with work being crazy busy. But at least I can look forward to our trip.

oh and we are signing up for the WISHES dessert party for 12/16 too! so glad it was extended, i figure it is worth a try.

:banana::cool1::banana:First...I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my 1,000 post!!!!:yay::woohoo::dance3::lovestruc And I have the wonderful people on the podcast board for that!!! I think I got most of them on here...LOL!!!

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday. I am very excited today. I just found out I am getting a new niece in February.
Awwww....congrats!!!! If it's a girl..Wal-Mart and Kmart carry Minnie Mouse and Minnie/Daisy Duck things!! They are too cute!!!:cloud9:

Happy Sunday morning everyone! :wave: :wave: :wave: Times moving pretty fast don't you think? The big cool event is amost upon us :woohoo::yay::woohoo:!

Has anyone else started packing yet :upsidedow?
My family always gets on me about this, but I usually don't pack until the night before or two days before...max!! I've always been like that and it just works easier for me!!

:banana::cool1::banana:First...I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my 1,000 post!!!!:yay::woohoo::dance3::lovestruc And I have the wonderful people on the podcast board for that!!! I think I got most of them on here...LOL!!!
Terri - Congrats on your 1000th post!!!

Good Morning DAP friends!!!!

Ahem. From thread #1....
jeanigor - 426
baby1disney - 226
georgemoe - 180
spaddy - 129
Minnie Lor - 125
tiggerbell - 120
scarlett873 - 112
aspen37 - 110
dpuck1998 - 103
DVCsince02 - 102
kab407 - 101
shellyminnie - 101

Morning Todd!!! - I came in a respectful 39th on the 1st thread, which is pretty good, since I only started posting 2.5 weeks ago.

Morning! I'm waiting for my phone call to set up my phone interview...I just hope she calls!!

Good Luck on your interview Brandie!!

Good Morning Friends!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

This weekend I learned that I like Jalapeno Cucumber Margaritas. Hot, cool, sweet and sour all at once! Crazy good. Thank you Chef Tim Love!

How do you find out how many posts people have on a thread?

Thanks

To see the number of replies, click on the number in the replies column (see below). I circled it in red (though it's kind of hard to see).

replies.jpg

My point exactly...

And in my defense...my post count was low in the last thread because I wasn't even sure that I was going for awhile! But at least I made the top ten...:thumbsup2

Morning! I'm waiting for my phone call to set up my phone interview...I just hope she calls!!

Good luck on the interview, Brandie.

Kim

Good Luck B!! pixiedust:

Anyone else think the new 7 for 4 (or 7 for 5) deal is gonna make the parks even more crowded than usual this Dec? :scared1:

Good Luck B!! pixiedust:

Anyone else think the new 7 for 4 (or 7 for 5) deal is gonna make the parks even more crowded than usual this Dec? :scared1:

possibly. but I think the economy is truly a mess and most people are financially hurting and a trip to wdw is probably not a top priority and that is why disney's rooms are not filled and they offered the promotion.

I think this may bring people into the parks but I personally dont think it will be packed. what I always do is prepare myself for the worst and hope for the best.

Good Luck B!! pixiedust:

Yes Brandie!!! Good Luck!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm not sure if it will or not. I didn't read it all the info, but how long do they have until that expires??

And..IMHO..with the economy in its current condition, I don't know if it will be that crowded or not.

But aren't you required to purchase 6 day tickets? Not always the best deal...

I think you are Todd. Me personally, I don't think that's a good deal because if you're only going to be there for a weekend or four days, why do need to purchase a six(6)day ticket?!?!:confused3:confused3 Like me..for instance. I would be leaving on a Thursday and returning Monday morning. That's only a four(4)night stay. So..to me that wouldn't make much sense to book for that deal...unless I upgraded the ticket to a no-expiration ticket.

I can see them saying that you must at least purchase a three day ticket, but by saying that you have to buy a six day base ticket, they're basically telling you that your vacation has to be at least 5/6 night and 6/7 day vacations. And to me, that's just not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter