Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done you :thumbsup2

I have lost 7lbs since begining of the New Year. Been so busy at work that I haven't had the time to Dis :crazy2:

Excellent news Andrea - keep it up :)

well done Kieras Nan, i know you think youre cheating but i dont agree.
youve got a hard plan to follow, i admire you for being able to do it :thumbsup2

Nat, youve done a fantastic job.
well done.

i knew id missed my weigh in on here 1 week, my results for this year so far are
Diet SW, goal lose 2 stone by 1st may
8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts

cant wait for weigh in on thur, hoping for a good week. :cheer2:

You're doing really well Nicky - hope you do well this week :goodvibes

Deep breath here goes.... I put 1lb on
Lets sigh out.... thankyou for your words of encouragement :flower3: , i feel a bit more positive -tomorrow is another day!
well done Joh on losing 3lbs, your doing so well!:)
and to everyone else who has lost this week, well done!!! :)
kieras nana - you havent cheated doing it that way, we all trying for the same goal-losing weight, doesnt matter how we get there as long as we do!
reminder to myself- give myself a pep talk!!!!

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is. Hope you have a better result next week hun :grouphug:

hi everyone :wave2:
would i be able to join in? i have finaly got my bum in gear and got back on the diet wagon. i have gained so much weight and got so desperate that i have joined cambridge diet, i didnt want to do this kind of diet again but i feel i need to quick boost it gives me. i dont know how long i will be able to do it for because its not cheap but if it helps give me the boost then i can keep going.
i started last friday and i weighted 15st 4lb :sad: i weigh in again on thursday so i will let you know how i get on. forgot to say that im doing sole source plus which means that i can have my milkshakes plus im allowed 200mls of skimmed milk so i can have a cup of tea which i find hard to go without (hubby calls me the teapot)

everyone is doing so well, keep going

good luck for this week

Welcome aboard kellie and good luck with it :)

I've just weighed and I lost 2lb so that's 8lb in total for me since 1st Jan.
I'm more than happy as I had a boozy night out on Friday (although I didn't touch the lovely party food) and too many roast potatoes and snacks yesterday....phew!

Great news - well done :thumbsup2

would i be able to join in? i have finaly got my bum in gear and got back on the diet wagon. i have gained so much weight and got so desperate that i have joined cambridge diet, i didnt want to do this kind of diet again but i feel i need to quick boost it gives me. i dont know how long i will be able to do it for because its not cheap but if it helps give me the boost then i can keep going.
i started last friday and i weighted 15st 4lb :sad: i weigh in again on thursday so i will let you know how i get on. forgot to say that im doing sole source plus which means that i can have my milkshakes plus im allowed 200mls of skimmed milk so i can have a cup of tea which i find hard to go without (hubby calls me the teapot)

everyone is doing so well, keep going

good luck for this week

best of luck Kellie x x

Well done to everybody that has lost this week :cheer2:

I have lost 2lb this week, i have being enjoying Coleen Nolans disco Burn and it seems to be working, I have orded the strictly come dancing work out this week,so cant wait to see what thats like.

I have lost 2lb this week, i have being enjoying Coleen Nolans disco Burn and it seems to be working, I have orded the strictly come dancing work out this week,so cant wait to see what thats like.

Well done after all that lasagne, garlic bread and wine! I have a media player (don't buy DVD's) and Coleen disco burn is still downloading, can't wait to try it!

would i be able to join in?

:wave: Welcome Kellie pixiedust: Good Luck with your weigh in

I'm more than happy as I had a boozy night out on Friday (although I didn't touch the lovely party food) and too many roast potatoes and snacks yesterday....phew!

:cheer2: Well done Joanne, that's great

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is.

::yes:: ::yes::

:cheer2: Well done Rachel, I really need to get back to doing some exercise too

Well done :cool1:

Well done Rachel - I did quite fancy Coleen Nolan's DVD but, after seeing how awful she looked in her lycra on Dancing on Ice, I'm thinking twice about it now ;)

Brilliant!well done :thumbsup2

Excellent news Andrea - keep it up :)

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is. Hope you have a better result next week hun :grouphug:
thanks! woke up more positive, got the sw book out and am going to start planning my meals.

well done!!! :thumbsup2
Well done Rachel - I did quite fancy Coleen Nolan's DVD but, after seeing how awful she looked in her lycra on Dancing on Ice, I'm thinking twice about it now ;)

have to agree, no way is she a size 10!!!:rolleyes2
good luck everyone who still has to weigh in this week :)

I have got my monthly measure and weigh in at Curves tomorrow - fingers crossed :)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

have to agree, no way is she a size 10!!!:rolleyes2
good luck everyone who still has to weigh in this week :)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked a lot bigger than a size 10

I've put on 2lbs this week :( going to get back on track this week!!

pixiedust: Good Luck for this week Kathryn

:grouphug: a lot of us are struggling this week, best of luck x

::yes:: ::yes::

I have got my monthly measure and weigh in at Curves tomorrow - fingers crossed :)

pixiedust: Good Luck Jackie

Well done everyone on losses!!

We're doing fab, we've gotta keep going now!! And for anyone who's put a couple of pounds on, not too worry! Don't forget, that weighing at different times through-out the day, our bodies shift approx. 2lbs more/less depending on the time - keep heart, it'll come off sooner rather than later! :thumbsup2

On another note, I tried my new Wii Fitness Coach and 'WOW!' I love it, I did a 30 minute work-out and I honestly can say I could feel it the day after!

Well done everyone on losses!!

We're doing fab, we've gotta keep going now!! And for anyone who's put a couple of pounds on, not too worry! Don't forget, that weighing at different times through-out the day, our bodies shift approx. 2lbs more/less depending on the time - keep heart, it'll come off sooner rather than later! :thumbsup2

On another note, I tried my new Wii Fitness Coach and 'WOW!' I love it, I did a 30 minute work-out and I honestly can say I could feel it the day after!

I need to start using my wii fitness coach. Glad to hear its good! :)

I need to start using my wii fitness coach. Glad to hear its good! :)

Yeah, I enjoyed it.

It does take a little longer the 1st time you use it, as it asks you to set up your user profile and then it wants weight, heigh, measurements etc and then it gives you some little tasks to complete to check your fitness levels.

Once you get past that though, it's good :) I only tried the aerobix session, so I'll have to get back on there to see what else she'll give me to do - goodness knows what will be next! I wonder if she'll shout at me like the Wii Fit 'coz I've not been on for 2 days :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter