Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everybody :thumbsup2
I've STS this week but it came as no surprise.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for next week but I've got 2 events in the next week, one is a four course meal and free drinks :scared1: and I'm already panicking because I don't know how I'll works out the points :scared:

:cool1: Well done on STS Gaynor

Well done everybody :thumbsup2
I've STS this week but it came as no surprise.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for next week but I've got 2 events in the next week, one is a four course meal and free drinks :scared1: and I'm already panicking because I don't know how I'll works out the points :scared:
well done on sts :thumbsup2
:hug: good luck Gaynor x x

ive been mixing my wine with diet lemonade....it goes further :thumbsup2

mmmm i also like it with soda!!

I had a bad day yesterday really bad i havent been over my points since i started on the 7th Jan but i had a Burger King :scared1:
Im swimming 3 times this week and doing excercise everyday so hopefully it wont be a bad week (Fingers Crossed)
So back on track from today. :goodvibes

I had a bad day yesterday really bad i havent been over my points since i started on the 7th Jan but i had a Burger King :scared1:
Im swimming 3 times this week and doing excercise everyday so hopefully it wont be a bad week (Fingers Crossed)

:lmao: im sure it will be fine x x x

Me too Natasha. It was a friends birthday and I started with 2 glasses of wine then had a 3 course dinner, pate and melba toast, chicken and veg (was good and didn't eat any potatoes) and cheesecake but only ate half of it. Followed by 6 vodka and diet cokes :scared1: oh my, am I suffering today :scared:

I did the most stupid thing I got up and went straight on the scales :scared1: I need a good talking to because I am becoming obsessed with them and should only weigh once a week :guilty:

I did the most stupid thing I got up and went straight on the scales :scared1: I need a good talking to because I am becoming obsessed with them and should only weigh once a week :guilty:

:rolleyes: you are not alone ! The scales can easily rule our lives. you had a bad day yesterday put that aside and move on and you will be fine x

Okay, so after my horrible 'head and chest' cold week I got on the scales expecting to have increased ten-fold. Only a quarter lblost this week, but considering that I've not been able to do my usual gym sessions, I'm quite amazed!! :)

That's after a day of indulgence in Manchester watching Mary Poppins yesterday too...I think the walking all day helped to shift it though! :thumbsup2

I'm most certainly back at my aerobics classes this week - the cold will not stop me any futher :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter