Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winner of the dis diers Jan thread was

Kiera's Nanna :cool1:

For going without food and losing a fantastic 2st 5lb !!!

Wow thats brilliant work. What a fantastic job. :cool1:

I've had such a bad week this week preparing for wedding fairs and good eating just went out the window really so I was dreading getting on the scales this morning.

I have unfortunately put on 2lbs :sad2:

:grouphug: Don't let it get you down. Goodluck for the week ahead.

Put on half a pound this week, i've no idea how that happened as i have been good.
Oh well i'll just have to exercise more this week!

It could be that your gaining muscle as this weights more than fat. I'm sure you'll see a great loss next week if you keep it up. :grouphug:

Well done everyone who has lost this week.

Thanks Nat for keeping tally. :)

Ive had such a bad week, put on 3 lbs but have started again properly today so hopefully Ill have lost those 3 lbs again by this time next week.

:grouphug: Glad that your not letting it get you down and are using it to motivate you. Ive had such a yoyo January eating wise. Here's hoping to a better february.

I've stayed the same again.:sad2: The family-sized custard tart I ate all by myself at the weekend could have had something to do with it, and the two steak pies I have just bought from Greggs and eaten (yes, both of them) won't help either! I'm hungry when it's cold! On the plus side I had to walk to work this morning (25 mins each way) in the heavy snow which was hard work so maybe that's done some good.

Thanks for doing the tally, Nat, and well done everyone.

I've stayed the same again.:sad2: The family-sized custard tart I ate all by myself at the weekend could have had something to do with it, and the two steak pies I have just bought from Greggs and eaten (yes, both of them) won't help either! I'm hungry when it's cold! On the plus side I had to walk to work this morning (25 mins each way) in the heavy snow which was hard work so maybe that's done some good.

Im trying to not eat too much today, this weather is vile !!

Thanks for all your hard work Nat :hug: My target weight loss at the beginning was 16lbs by the Summer

:cheer2: Wow, that's amazing, well done :thumbsup2

Another 2lb loss for me this week :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:cool1: Well done Claire

pixiedust: Good Luck at getting back on track this week

I am the same, had a bad couple of weeks, so dreading tonights weigh in at SW. good luck to you for the next 7 days :goodvibes

pixiedust: Good Luck for tonight Jeanette

Ive had such a bad week, put on 3 lbs but have started again properly today so hopefully Ill have lost those 3 lbs again by this time next week.

pixiedust: Good Luck at losing those 3 pesky pounds for next week

Put on half a pound this week, i've no idea how that happened as i have been good.

pixiedust: Good Luck for this week

Well, my DH is at home for the forseeable future and I've already been incredibly weak-willed and it's only Monday - just scoffed sausages, tomatoes and scrambled egg!!! Delish!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Mmm, now I like the sound of this diet Karen, can I join you ? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmm, that custard tart may have had something to do with it Theresa :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well done at STS

Thank goodness my weigh-in isn't till Friday as I feel like I have single handedly eaten Kerry's chocolate birthday cake ~ In my defense, it is delish ~ not much of a defense though is it ? :rotfl: :rotfl:

pixiedust: Good Luck everyone with your weigh-ins this week pixiedust:

anyone fancy sending me a'you can do it' pm as i am really under a lot of stress here, and know that if it carrys on then i'll be going up and up:sad2:
sounds selfish i know as we have a thread but i just need it at the moment

anyone fancy sending me a'you can do it' pm as i am really under a lot of stress here, and know that if it carrys on then i'll be going up and up:sad2:
sounds selfish i know as we have a thread but i just need it at the moment

Pm sent :grouphug:

Come on girls we can do this think of how happy we will all feel once we can fit into those trousers that never fit i know we can do this :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

ive got a new recipe for those of us following WW

crusted honey/mustard chicken

450 g chicken breast, uncooked, skinless
30 g cornflakes
1 portion spring onions
2 teaspoon fresh dill
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoon Waitrose Honey Mustard Dressing
5 spray low-fat cooking spray

Instructions

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 7 /220°C / 425°F.
In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and spring onions; remove 1/3 and set aside.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into dressing mixture, then corn flake crumbs. Place into shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (1/3 set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.

Congratulations Tracy - what a magnificent result :)

Good work Nat and well done everyone!

Another 2lb loss for me this week :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Still no Wii Fit I think Littlewoods Direct will be getting an angry call from me tomorrow.

Well done Claire, you're doing brilliantly :thumbsup2

I've had such a bad week this week preparing for wedding fairs and good eating just went out the window really so I was dreading getting on the scales this morning.

Never mind Paula-Jane, don't lose heart and make sure to try and stick with it this week :goodvibes

Well done everyone who has lost this week.

Thanks Nat for keeping tally. :)

Oh Maddie, hope you manage to get back on track next week :goodvibes

Oh well i'll just have to exercise more this week!

Never mind, good luck for next week :)

Theresa, I don't think it was any of those things - I reckon it was the McFlurry ;) Tell Tony he's very naughty and a bad influence on you - you'll have to be very good this week to prepare for a weekend of naughtiness this weekend - hope you're bringing something yummy for pud ;)

Oops, I forgot to post my own result - I lost 3 lbs this week, bringing my total to 13 lbs in 4 weeks :cool1:

well done everyone for last month, and good luck for feb.

Oops, I forgot to post my own result - I lost 3 lbs this week, bringing my total to 13 lbs in 4 weeks :cool1:

well done you :thumbsup2

I have lost 7lbs since begining of the New Year. Been so busy at work that I haven't had the time to Dis :crazy2:

I just had my dinner and now i STINK of garlic (had WW garlic bread) and i am dealing with customers LOL! Poor people x

Theresa, I don't think it was any of those things - I reckon it was the McFlurry ;) Tell Tony he's very naughty and a bad influence on you - you'll have to be very good this week to prepare for a weekend of naughtiness this weekend - hope you're bringing something yummy for pud ;)

I forgot about the Mcflurry! I'm making Delia's Chocolate Truffle Torte for the weekend. Although, of course I won't be having any......;)

Well done on your 3lb loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter