Dis Daily Fix?

jkl2000

Earning My Ears
Is the Dis Daily Fix no longer a thing? I don't so much mind one way or the other, just wondering as if that was announced I missed it.

There's sort of a lack of WDW content lately, which I wouldn't mention except for the fact that I contribute via Patreon so sort of feel like I can. Sort of... I'm not really complaining - just missing it.

They did stop doing the Daily Fix - they did mention it at one point but not a lot of notice or announcements

They said they are going to try to do different things instead - like the 31 days thing they did in January with Pete and Sean in the parks each day

Also started up resort reviews having done the Caribbean’s beach recently

If you are a Patreon I suggest listening to Pete’s solo show they just posted, it was really good

Thanks, I'm listening to Pete's solo show now!

I don't know what you mean by the 31 days in the park thing with Pete and Sean - how did I miss that? I didn't see it in the feed on YouTube. Why didn't I see this?

They did stop doing the Daily Fix - they did mention it at one point but not a lot of notice or announcements

They said they are going to try to do different things instead - like the 31 days thing they did in January with Pete and Sean in the parks each day

Also started up resort reviews having done the Caribbean’s beach recently

If you are a Patreon I suggest listening to Pete’s solo show they just posted, it was really good
They didn’t announce it on many other streams but they did mention it several days on the final daily fixes. During the final week of them they said this would be the final week of the daily fix on pretty much every episode that week I believe.

I forgot there was a Dreams Unlimited YT channel! I guess because I don't actually GO to Disney that often. :) Thanks!

Yeah, sometimes it is confusing about what is where between their three channels ... usually I find abou stuff being posted as they will share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc

For those interested, they also just did the first episode of a new show on moving to Orlando with Pete, Steve, and Eric (the realtor).

They (Steve/wife and Eric) also did a small review on the Columbia restaurant at Celebration. I've never been to this establishment at Celebration, but really like the original Columbia restaurant in Ybor City.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter