DIS Dads Meets

greenkai3000

Mouseketeer
Do any of y'all ever get together at DLR in CA? It'd be fun if y'all happen to be in the area when we go.
:cool1:

prattpak

DIS Dad #479
OK guys who is going to be in the world Oct. 13-18th? Groovertoo, Oscar and I will be there as well as the podcast producer Josh. Would love to meet up!

afwdwfan

DIS Dad #460
Here's a meet from a couple of weeks ago. I posted on the main thread, but forgot to put it here.

That's Brian (middlepat) on the left and I'm on the right.

• DisneyDadC

Dis Dad Member #187 Keep calm and Dole Whip
    Ok dads I know it way early but the Eagles play the Steelers next yr at Heinz field.I was thinking of trying to do a weekend Dads meet out there and get tickets to the game..Would we have any dads interested???? just trying to get the feeler out there,I know it hard to say until they set the dates. But never to early to ask about interest

DisneyDadC

Ok dads I know it way early but the Eagles play the Steelers next yr at Heinz field.I was thinking of trying to do a weekend Dads meet out there and get tickets to the game..Would we have any dads interested???? just trying to get the feeler out there,I know it hard to say until they set the dates. But never to early to ask about interest
    This would also work for say and Eagle /Giants game in either....Eagle/ washintonin either.....Steelers/Baltimore in Balt.... Steelers/Giants in NJ or any other game we feel we could get some guys together....

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
    This would also work for say and Eagle /Giants game in either....Eagle/ washintonin either.....Steelers/Baltimore in Balt.... Steelers/Giants in NJ or any other game we feel we could get some guys together....
    I'm open to something close by. Heinz Field is 4 hours away for me, so is Jersey. I think Philly would be good.

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
    Ron and I are looking to meet up at the National Zoo in Washington DC, in April. We did this last June at the Philly Zoo and had Great time as did our families. Would you like to join us this time?

• DisneyDadC

Ron and I are looking to meet up at the National Zoo in Washington DC, in April. We did this last June at the Philly Zoo and had Great time as did our families. Would you like to join us this time?
    Sorry about the Philly Zoo ( no show lol). April is my crazy month with little league.However once the season gets here I will see if I can join you guys..If it is on a Sunday I have greater shot of making it.

cj9200

DIS Dad #412
    Chris, Paul and me at the Half Marathon meet. Sorry we missed Ryan. Notice I am the only smart one. 1. I am not running 13.1 miles, and 2. I am warmer than they are.

• NWDAD

DIS Veteran
    Heading out on the Fantasy on Dec. 8th and the 15th. Any one else going? Want to meet up?

Kevin

The Disney Fanatic

DIS Dad's Club Member #1
    :thumbsup2 Most definately! :thumbsup2

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    DisDad meet up today in Starlight, IN with my nemesis, David theduck.

He is the ugly one, but since that doesn't clarify anything, he is the one on the left. We had a great family meet up as well. David is great guy and his family is really cool as well. Thanks for the meet n greet.

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    Another meet-up at children's museum in Indy. Who's keeping stats on this thread?

trennr

DISDad #104
    Funny... looks like an alien is about to grab you both from behind. :lmao:

Or giving you alien bunny ears. :lmao:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates