DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

I have no idea what my plans are! haha. I'm only landing at 11am on Saturday, and taking off at 6pm on Sunday. Was there any plans for Saturday night?

I am waiting for it to be officially posted but there were a number of meets scheduled throughout the weekend - I believe Saturday included Vlogging with Ryno in EPCOT, but again, waiting for the official details

I have no idea what my plans are! haha. I'm only landing at 11am on Saturday, and taking off at 6pm on Sunday. Was there any plans for Saturday night?
I believe there is an event on Saturday night, 5:30 - 7:30, with Corey and Julie, something like "Sip and Snack" at Disney Springs. I'm going to that.

Official EPCOT Dessert Party event information

EPCOT Fireworks and Dessert Party with the DISUnplugged Team
Time: TBA
Cost: $65 per person (regardless of age), a portion goes to GKTW
Details: Join members of the DISUnplugged Team for a fun evening of Fireworks and Dessert at a private event at the Terrace des Fleurs in EPCOT. Space is limited and this event will sell out fast so please do not wait to sign-up if you are interested. Sign-ups begin 9AM Eastern Time on Friday 7/8/2015.
Sign-Up Page: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/megameet-dessertparty-01.cfm

note: first post updated to track attendance for this as well

I am waiting for it to be officially posted but there were a number of meets scheduled throughout the weekend - I believe Saturday included Vlogging with Ryno in EPCOT, but again, waiting for the official details

I think these are auction items that will start taking bids this weekend but agree'd.

I'm sure the dessert part would be fun but $200 for cake and fireworks isn't really something we can swing.

I mentioned vlogging with Ryno and my wife thought I said flogging and was trying to figure out what the heck that would be. :teeth:

I believe there is an event on Saturday night, 5:30 - 7:30, with Corey and Julie, something like "Sip and Snack" at Disney Springs. I'm going to that.
That sounds fun. I'm waiting to hear the details on that.

Watching the Fireworks at the Poly beach with other Dissers on the 22nd sounds fun! I had planned to take advantage of DHS EMH that night so now I'm torn and can't decide what to do...

Riding Figment with Kathy on the 23rd at noon would also be fun...I love Kathy and her enthusiasm! for Disney!

And Connecting with Walt with Craig and Tom on the 24th would really be awesome because I'm a Disney history geek!

What to do....what to do!?!?!?!

Watching the Fireworks at the Poly beach with other Dissers on the 22nd sounds fun! I had planned to take advantage of DHS EMH that night so now I'm torn and can't decide what to do...

Riding Figment with Kathy on the 23rd at noon would also be fun...I love Kathy and her enthusiasm! for Disney!

And Connecting with Walt with Craig and Tom on the 24th would really be awesome because I'm a Disney history geek!

What to do....what to do!?!?!?!

Join us Friday night at the Poly! I'll be there!

*** New Events ***
The events Pete announced on the Tuesday show have all be added to the first page, and included the below

First, I am hoping to make the Connecting with Walt meet up if I can make the times work

Second, I love that there is no end time to the "High Tea with Oliver and Pete's Mom" - rocking the late night!!!

Friday - July 22, 2016

Tour of DISUnplugged Podcast Studio & Lunch with Pete, Craig and Ryno

Time: Noon - 3PM
Price: Highest bidders (how and when to bid TBA)
Details: Join Pete Werner, Craig Williams and Ryno Clavin for an exclusive tour of the DISUnplugged Studio and a catered lunch. Transportation to/from Disney area and studio will be included. All proceeds go to Give Kids the World.

High Tea with Oliver and Pete's Mom

Time: 4:05PM - ?????
Price: Highest bidders (how and when to bid TBA)
Details: Join Oliver Green and Pete's Mom, Madeline, for an exclusive High Tea at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. For further details please email Oliver at oliver.green@disneyinfo.com

Saturday - July 23, 2016

Figment Meet with Kathy Werling
Time: Noon – 2PM
Price: Any donation (preferable in the form of a check made out to Give Kids the World)
Sign-Up: TBA
Details: Join Kathy Werling for a group ride of Journey into Imagination with Figment and meet other like-minded Figment fans. For further details please email Kathy at KathyW@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Vlogging Around the World with Ryno
Location: EPCOT - meet at the entrance to World Showcase right in the middle
Time: 2:30PM – 4:30PM
Price: Any donation (preferable in the form of a check made out to Give Kids the World)
Details: Join Ryno Clavin for a chance to Vlog from different places around EPCOT. For further details please email Ryno at Ryno@WDWInfo.com

Sip & Snack with Corey, Julie, Craig & Teresa
Time: 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Details: Join Corey Martin, Julie Martin, Craig Williams and Teresa Echols for some epic sipping and snacking around Disney Springs. For further details please email Corey at Corey@WDWInfo.com

Sunday - July 24, 2016

Connecting with Walt on Main Street with Michael, Tom and Craig
Time: 2:00PM – 4:00PM
Details: Join Michael Bowling, Tom Bell and Craig Williams for stories and insight into Main Street USA and Walt Disney. For further details please email Michael Bowling at michael@wdwinfo.com, Tom Bell at Tom@wdwinfo.com or Craig at Craig@WDWInfo.com

Monday - July 25, 2016

EPCOT Fireworks and Dessert Party with the DISUnplugged Team
Time: TBA

Cost: $65 per person (regardless of age), a portion goes to GKTW
Details: Join members of the DISUnplugged Team for a fun evening of Fireworks and Dessert at a private event at the Terrace des Fleurs in EPCOT. Space is limited and this event will sell out fast so please do not wait to sign-up if you are interested. Sign-ups begin 9AM Eastern Time on Friday 7/8/2015.
Sign-Up Page: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/megameet-dessertparty-01.cfm

Oh I'm definitely checking one or both of the Saturday afternoon DIS events, that being with Ryno and with Craig & Co. But I mean do we know if any unofficial events or anything is happening Saturday evening for the later crowd, i.e. Parks, hotel lounges, etc.

@DDuck4Life and I are planning on doing the Sip & Snack meet, the Connecting with Walt meet, and hopefully the Epcot dessert party if we can get signed up on Friday! Would love to go to lunch at Pete's house but I doubt we will be able to put up the big bucks for that one!!! :rotfl2:

Hi there! Count me in for Poly Fireworks, Scavenger hunt and of course the Live taping. Signing up for sip and snack once that becomes available :D

UPDATE:
Friday: POR, River Roost Lounge, Pool, etc
Saturday: Animal Kingdom
Sunday: EPCOT
Monday: Disney Springs, DIS UNPLUGGED Taping, EPCOT, might sign up for Dessert Party
Tuesday: Magic Kingdom

Oh, I forgot to update that we are actually staying at POFQ, 7/21-27. Just shy of 2 weeks before DH and I hit Orlando:dogdance:

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter