Dirty cabin!

Camp Ground cabins are where they are making people move to that have come down with Covid at Disney. Yuck I would not accept the condition of the cabin.

Mousekeeping has been hit or miss for quite a while based on my experiences. We stayed at the Poly back in 2013 for a few days. We got in the room and I sat on the end of the bed and looked down to see a bunch of toenail clippings. Needless to say I wasnt impressed, they sent someone up to vacuum the room while we went down and had a snack,

We stayed in a cabin after this thread was posted - made sure to go check it out before we started to settle in (and will do that from now on - thanks for the tip, folks)!

This was our fifth time staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness and this was actually the cleanest it has ever been (which is not to say it's been dirty before, just even cleaner this time).

Seriously? You can take time to vent on an internet message board but you wouldn't call management or housekeeping?? Sorry, but that makes me wonder how bad it truly was.

Seriously? You can take time to vent on an internet message board but you wouldn't call management or housekeeping?? Sorry, but that makes me wonder how bad it truly was.
Lol I vented after our trip was over and no I didn’t have time because my toddler needed a nap so we just cleaned it ourselves. I’m also not one to complain about things unless I absolutely have to. I emailed management to let them know afterwards so they could prevent that from happening in the future

Lol I vented after our trip was over and no I didn’t have time because my toddler needed a nap so we just cleaned it ourselves. I’m also not one to complain about things unless I absolutely have to. I emailed management to let them know afterwards so they could prevent that from happening in the future
It sounds like you are very respectful and mindful of the situation. Unsure why people are bashing you for using the site for what it’s for!

Personally I believe a phone call or a visit to the front desk at the time of discovery of the problem is much more productive. I dont feel like the post visit survey carries near as much weight as a notification to the front desk that the accommodations do not meet your expectations. I understand being busy with children while traveling, we did it for many years. Our youngest sons first trip to Disneyworld was while he was still in utero.:)

Any update?.. has management resolved it?.. did you get to move to a new cabin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter