Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

Are you counting us three Texans in those five? My mom may be from West Virginia originally, but she's been in Texas for over 55 years, so she's usually considered a honorary Texan.:rotfl:

Is every body still planning on wearing lime green to Bomas?

Of course I'm counting you guys, and it can be our secret that Betty isn't a native :rotfl2: It's the three of you, me, and redbudlover, who's originally from Illinois. I hope I can remember to wear lime green. Your mentioning it just now was the first I'd thought about it in months!

LOL I am originally from KY but transplanted when i was 3 to Texas, so i would say 33 years here in texas makes me a texan. Cyall then.

It seems there are a few DISers from this thread that are planning to be at DISapalooza. Are any of you planning to meet ahead of time?? I'll be over in the Tampa area for the day to see my DB and DSIL, but will back early evening. Since I'm solo for this part of the trip, would love to meet up with others for this event!!!

Are there seats/benches over by the soda machines?? Want to plan to meet there at 8:15?? I won't be wearing any lime green, but have mid-length dark hair and will wear a salmon-colored WDW shirt.

LOL this is tripping. I can only imagine how many are attending this year's TSM compared to last year. WOW I imagine there will be a que for the ride for sure. at least this year they are opening up the main queue line for us. I forget what the policy is on pictures. I am actually going to be in HS most of the day attending "ahem" WDW Reunion meets since I cant find many DAP meets for the day. I am going to be using the extra-large ECV this trip and wont be hard to find before the party. Cy'all at DAP TSM 2.0

Are you counting us three Texans in those five? My mom may be from West Virginia originally, but she's been in Texas for over 55 years, so she's usually considered a honorary Texan.:rotfl:

Is every body still planning on wearing lime green to Bomas?

I'm still planning on wearing green.

I'm torn.

Yes I have a lime green shirt BUT I also have a black and white zebra striped shirt that would match the restaurant so......

I am undecided.

And like any woman, I reserve the right to change my mind a hundred times between now and the 13th. :lmao:

:sad1:

Unfortunately I won't be able to join the Dec. 13 Boma dinner due to a change of plans...I was really looking forward to my first DISmeet too! Hope I can attend one soon though. Have a great time everyone!!!

I am new to the disboards. I am a single mom and I live only 1 1/2 hours away from Disney and want to join up with some of these meets for adults only. However, my daughter who is nine is going to be with me during the weekend of December 12th. We are planning on having a blast that weekend. We are staying at OKW on December 11th and then I have to move :sad1: to SSR for the 12th and 13th.

But I will keep my eye on the boards for other meets when I can come over by myself.

Have a great time at Boma's. :yay:

I am new to the disboards. I am a single mom and I live only 1 1/2 hours away from Disney and want to join up with some of these meets for adults only. However, my daughter who is nine is going to be with me during the weekend of December 12th. We are planning on having a blast that weekend. We are staying at OKW on December 11th and then I have to move :sad1: to SSR for the 12th and 13th.

But I will keep my eye on the boards for other meets when I can come over by myself.

Have a great time at Boma's. :yay:

Pam.. we have 2 sits still open !!!:goodvibes:wizard:

Yey , Im coming too ,,, can't wait to meet all of you.

woo hooo

Not sure about what to wear , I don't have any lime green shirts ,but
I do have a shirt to wear ,,,, lol

I'm torn.

Yes I have a lime green shirt BUT I also have a black and white zebra striped shirt that would match the restaurant so......

I am undecided.

And like any woman, I reserve the right to change my mind a hundred times between now and the 13th. :lmao:

Wear your Green Shirt to the meet, then after your entree, go change into your Zebra Shirt! HA! Then your DISname can be Cher!

Yey , Im coming too ,,, can't wait to meet all of you.

WOW! After all these year, I'm gonna get to see you IN PERSON?!!! :eek:

Wear your Green Shirt to the meet, then after your entree, go change into your Zebra Shirt! HA! Then your DISname can be Cher!

WOW! After all these year, I'm gonna get to see you IN PERSON?!!! :eek:

I dont know if this :eek: face is good or bad. but ********
It been what 3 years or more now ? I'm going to give you a big Minnesota
hug too. It'll be so great to finally meet.
I hope we get to sit together . :hug:

Party of 2 = nobodies36: Dec. 1 - 15 BCV

Party of 1 = Redbudlover: Dec. 3 - 15 AKL

Party of 1 = jamstew: Dec. 6 - 11 BCV~ Dec. 11 - 14 POP

Party of 1 = geffric: Dec. 7 - 14 POP/OKW

Party of 2 = bpmorley: Dec: 8 - 15 THV ~ BLT

Party of 1 = JuneChickie:

Party of 2 = disneymiss: Dec. 11 - 16 POP

Party of 1 = travelin' tigger: Dec. 13 - 16 BWV

Party of 3 = aubriee: Dec: 12 - 20

Party of 1 = Glendamax: Dec 13 - 18 AKV

Party of 1 = DFD: Dec. 12 - 16 ASMu 16-20 SSR

Party of 1 = Donald is #1 Dec. 4 - 15

Party of 1 = kat3668: Dec. 11 - 19 CBR

Party of 2 = DonaldTDuck: Dec. 11 - 17 POP

Party of 1 = PrincessTrisha: Dec. 12 - 18 AKL

Party of 1 = Candice30: Dec. 12 - 16 ASMu

Party of 1 = klofan: Dec. 12 - 15 GF

Party of 2 = cbg1027

Party of 1 = alagen

Party of 1 = CastleCreations

Party of 2 = nwontario

Party of 1 = AlexDurrani

Party of 1 = jmskinner

OMG!!! 31 Disers!!!! I am so excited... :goodvibes

thanks Kat... Same to you!!!!

Ok DInner on the 13th of December....

in a couple of days we are going to color Boma Lime GReen!!!!

AM loving this thought....

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter