Dining Reservations?

That's great news! Just wondering (and I may have missed it somewhere) are we able to make an ADR at a DVC resort other than the one we are staying at? Thx
Yep, staying at Kidani and booked at Poly and Riviera.

Just got off the phone with MS and was able to secure all our dining reservations at the exact times we wanted for our upcoming trip. Hold time was less than 5 minutes. Cast Members still working from home so the call sounded like one of my company conference calls with dogs barking, etc!! :rotfl2: ADRs appeared in MDE immediately.

When are you going? So, what you are saying is you were able to book ADRs at various DVC resorts for your upcoming stay?

That sounds promising. We are not going till November🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Thanks

When are you going? So, what you are saying is you were able to book ADRs at various DVC resorts for your upcoming stay?

Right now they opened only for pre park dates for guests with onsite reservations.

Next week. The hold message indicated they were available to assist with dining reservations for dates from "today to July 10". Of course "today" wasn't valid, but I'm sure it's just the message they are going to have playing for the next couple of weeks.

We are able to book ADRs at various resorts with no problem. The CM reminded me to review the "Know Before You Go" information that's out there, too.

Interestingly, the ADRs didn't error out against some existing ADRs we had for DS restaurants which I was initially concerned about. I was able to go in later and cancel those normally.

Those staying June 22 to July 10th can begin calling June 18 for resort dining reservations.

It was just posted as new news.
I've been crazy busy this week, have they announced when people who have resort reservations after July 10th can make restaurant reservations?

Latest posts

facebook twitter