Dining reservations..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
We arrive the end of October and we are HUGE Star Wars fans we will be there 9 days. im making my dining reservation for the first 3 days but im wondering what do i do if they have EMH on a day i have reservations at another park i will cancel those reservations i guess. My 180 is in 2 weeks and i just started thinking about EMH and what if they do that reservation thing at disney world like there doing at DL i guess im gonna have to go with the flow like the rest and make do.

If you do not want to keep your ADR you can cancel it. You will have time to do so. I do not see Disney doing the reservation like Disneyland is doing one their are way too many hotel rooms for this to happen. At the end of October the hype should have died down some I do not see the park hitting a level 4 closer or even a level 1 for that matter. Yes it will be crowded. And going with the flow at Disney will be the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter