• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reservations Onsite?

Monica

Mouseketeer
After lurking on this board for a week or so, I decided to reserve Aug 10-12 at the Hard Rock and cut 2 days off our ASMo reservation to allow for FOTL access. As an onsite guest, I know there is some sort of priority seating available but I'm not sure what it is or how to do it. Can anyone fill me in?

Monica:

I have not stayed on-site, but from what I've read on this board you show your room key at any of the City Walk restaurants (excluding Emeril's) and you get next available seating.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

Some restaurants (Emeril's, Palm, Mythos) take reservations. Just ask the concierge at the HRH to make them for you.

Priority Seating is sorta like a reservation but subtly different. In theory, a reservation guarantees you a table at the exact time you reserve because the restaurant holds it for you. Priority Seating, OTOH, guarantees that you will be given the first table that will accommodtae your party that opens up at or after the time of your Priority Seatin request. That could mean a wait. Again, ask the concierge to make any Priority Seating arrangements.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter