Dining Reservation window question

DisneyCAL

DIS Veteran
My booking window opens up in two days. I currently have Ohanas (dinner) in the number 1 position for first reservation to try to get. I have Storybook Dining at Artist Point as number 2. I'm wondering if I should switch them. Will Storybook Dining be more difficult to get than Ohana's? Anybody have experience with booking at Artist Point lately? I really want to get this one as the menu, the characters and the location (we are staying at Boulder Ridge Villas) make it a must for us.

You could also have one person try for ohana and the other try for storybook dining at the same time. If you have two people available to book

I would also try to plan both later in your trip rather than in the first days. The further out you go the better.

Book online at 6 Am if possible.

Book as early as you can. The issue won't be getting a reservation it'll be getting the reservation time you want. For example Storybook has openings for dinner at 4:45 or 8:30 180 days out tonight. But if you wanted 6pm you'd be out of luck. Similar situation for Ohana. So if you're flexible on time or one is more flexible than the other, book that one first.

Well I got the reservation but I had to swap days which is fine. Wow the first time Ohana's was not the most difficult to get. Storybook Dining is now the most difficult!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter